Zoom H1n Portable Recorder + 16GB microSDHC Card
The H1n's X/Y microphones capture high-quality stereo sound, supporting up to 24-bit audio at sampling rates of 44.1, 48, or 96 kHz in WAV and various MP3 formats.
With the H1n, Zoom has redesigned the user experience. One-touch button controls make it simple to record songs, audio-for-film, lectures, podcasting, and more. And its new monochromatic 1.25" LCD display is easy to read even in the brightest lighting conditions.
An advanced onboard limiter offers distortion-free signal up to 120 dB SPL, cleanly recording the loudest of bands.
A low-cut filter also helps eliminate pops and unwanted low-frequency rumble.
Unlimited Overdubbing, Transcription Made Easy
The overdub function lets you add layers of audio, allowing for richer and fuller sounding recordings.
The H1n's Playback Speed Control lets you transcribe music, interviews and other types of recordings without altering the pitch.
You can also set the H1n to auto-record, pre-record, and self-time, making sure you always capture the moment.
A new tone generator makes it easy to calibrate your H1n and camera audio levels.
The Connections You Need
An ⅛" stereo mic/line input lets you record with your external microphones or other sound sources, and supplies plug-in power (2.5 volts). Connect headphones via the ⅛" headphone output with dedicated volume control. You can also use the H1n's built-in speaker to listen to your recordings.
The H1n's USB port provides a digital output of the stereo mix and allows data to be sent to and from your computer. It also allows the H1n to be used as a USB microphone and a microSD card reader.
Free Recording Software
The Zoom H1n comes with free download licenses for Steinberg’s Cubase LE music production software and WaveLab LE audio editing software.
- One-touch button controls, 1.25" monochrome LCD display, intuitive menus for easy operation
- Stereo X/Y 90˚microphones handle up to 120 dB SPL, stereo ⅛" Mic/Line In mini phone jack
- Stereo ⅛" Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated
- Volume control, Limiter button for input signal up to 120 dB SPL, Playback Speed Control, Voice Emphasize Filter, and Stereo Bounce functions
- Auto-Record, Pre-Record, and Self-Timer functions, supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant
- WAV or a variety of MP3 formats, tone generator for filmmaking use with DSLR and video cameras
- Records directly to SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Micro USB port for data exchange to and from computer and use as an audio interface
- Runs on only 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC adapter (AD-17)
- Up to 10 hours of operation with alkaline batteries