Zoom F1-SP Field Recorder and Shotgun Mic
High Impact Audio
The F1-SP comes with the SGH-6 Shotgun Mic known for capturing pro-quality, hyper directional sound, and its aluminium body makes it extremely lightweight. Combined with the F1, you can record high-resolution audio up to 24 bit/96 kHz, providing high-impact audio for any video production.
Ready, Aim, Record
Connect the F1 and Shotgun to the included shock mount and attach them to your camera. Then connect the F1’s audio output to your camera’s input using the included 3.5mm stereo cable and you’re ready to record.
While recording to your camera, the F1 can also record to a microSD card, providing a stereo audio file that can be edited in post-production.
Bright Light? No Problem
Monitor your levels, battery life, lo-cut settings and more with the F1’s newly designed monochromatic display, ensuring visibility even in bright sunlight.
Essential Features for Videographers
The F1’s tone generator provides a test tone to assist in setting proper audio levels. Sound markers make aligning audio and video easy. An on-board limiter keeps your levels safe when spikes in loud volume occur. The F1 can be powered using two AAA batteries (included) or with the optional AD-17 power adapter. Transfer recordings to your computer in card reader mode or record directly to your computer using the F1 in USB audio interface mode.
One-Touch Controls, Smooth Ride, Record in Multiple Audio Formats
The F1 records audio in WAV or MP3 formats. WAV files are automatically time-stamped, making them Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) compliant.
- Two-channel audio recorder, compatible with Zoom microphone capsules
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- One-touch button controls1.25” monochrome LCD display, Rec Hold function to avoid accidental operation of buttons
- Stereo ⅛" Mic/Line In mini phone jack with Plug-in power (2.5V), stereo ⅛" Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated volume control
- Built-in limiter and auto level control to avoid clipping, pre-Record function
- Tone generator for calibrating audio levels between the F1 and a DSLR or video camera without the need for an attenuator cable
- Sound marker function that outputs quick tone to make syncing audio and video easy
- Records directly to micro SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB, micro USB port for data exchange to and from your computer and use as an audio interface with computer or iOS device
- Runs on only 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC adapter (AD-17)
- Up to 10 hours of operation with alkaline batteries (when using lavalier)
What's in the Box:
- F1 Field Recorder
- SGH-6 Shotgun microphone
- WSS-6 Windscreen
- SMC-1 Stereo mini cable for DSLR
- SMF-1 Shock mount
- 2 AAA batteries
- Quick guide