This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leader in the Professional Audio market serving the recording studio, live concert, podcast, broadcast, post-production, and voiceover industries.
As a growing and developing audio retail and manufacturing company, we are looking to further expand our exciting and committed team with an enthusiastic, creative, and social media savvy Marketing Assistant.
If you’re a musician or are interested in music tech, you’re full of ideas and attention to detail is important to you, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Key duties include:
- Work closely with our Marketing and Sales team to help create and deliver written, digital, photographic, video and social media marketing content and campaigns.
- Creating engaging copy for our marketing channels.
- Graphic design will be a key element of your work, so you will need to be able to exhibit a creative talent for delivering strong imagery for our website and marketing.
- Build enticing email campaigns through our email marketing platform, DotDigital.
- You’re a musician or have a passion for live and recording audio gear.
- Strong written English and capable of writing creative and engaging content about audio gear.
- Confident with using social media and have an interest in content creation.
- Proficient with Adobe creative suite software, especially Photoshop.
- Be able to work creatively and responsibly within a team.
- Always keen to learn and constantly develop your skills.
- Be open to working on industry and company events.
- Must be able to travel to and work from our Luton-based headquarters.
Desired but not essential:
- Experience with email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp and DotDigital.
- Have experience with digital photography practices.
- You have an interest in producing podcasts.
Studiospares Europe Ltd. offers an exciting working environment with our expanding team. We appreciate and recognise talent, so there are many opportunities in a company that has seen major growth, even during the pandemic.
Work hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm, but you will be expected to work the occasional event outside of these hours and on weekends.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,750 - £23,000 per year
There are no other vacancies at this time.