Yamaha MG06X 6:2 Mixer
The 3rd generation of the Yamaha MG Mixer brings with it some neat updated features, great build quality and the same great sound and flexibility that we have come to expect from a Yamaha mixing console. Built with a sturdy metal chassis, the MG III series mixers are designed to last.
The MG-06X is a 6 channel mixer with 2 D-Pre Mic inputs for super-quiet operation. The MG-06X has +48v phantom power for condenser mics and XLR balanced outputs to ensure that no matter how big or small your operation is, the MG06X will act as the lynch-pin mixing desk that you can depend upon.
Also on the MG06X are a bank of Yamaha SPX effects to further enhance your sound with no need to add in additional processors.
- 10-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 4 Mic / 10 Line Inputs (4 mono + 3 stereo)
- 1 Stereo Bus
- 1 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions: 9.6" (w) x 2.8" (h) x 11.6" (d)
- Net Weight: 1.9 kg (4.19 lbs.)