Studiospares S965 Dynamic Mic with Switch plus Mic Stand
The Studiospares S965 microphone is an impressive alternative to other handheld vocalist microphones. With a frequency response that is tailored for vocalists by providing a slight presence rise at 10kHz, the S965 finds innumerable fans with male and female vocalists plus backing groups.
- Hypercardioid Pickup Pattern. Strongly rejects rear sounds so PA feedback is no problem
- Tailored Frequency Response, an ideal microphone for speech, vocals and any loud instruments.
- Two-stage pop blast filter. Easily removed for cleaning
- Capsule soft suspended to stop handling noise
- Silent On/Off Switch
- Hyper-Cardioid Polar Pattern effectively cuts out unwanted side sounds and PA feedback
- A wide frequency range from 50Hz to 16.5 kHz captures every sound
- Body manufactured from diecast zinc alloy for strength and total shielding
- High maximum SPL can cope with any instrument or voice
Dynamic microphones are particularly great with loud sound pressure levels, which means this microphone could also be used for any wind or stringed instrument plus guitar cabinets or snare drums. This is a great all-rounder and can cope with anything.
Better or equal to models costing five times the money.
Supplied complete with the legendary Sudiospares mic stand and telescopic boom arm which is the UK's most popular by far.
- Stand Adaptor
- Leather Pouch
- Telescopic Boom Stand
- Capsule Dynamic
- Polar Pattern Hypercardioid
- Frequency Range 50Hz - 16.5kHz
- Sensitivity -53dB +/-3dB (ref 0dB=1V/Pa)
- Output Impedance 600Ω
- Maximum SPL 144dB