Shure BLX88 Dual Wireless Receiver
- Shure BLX88 Dual Wireless Receiver, component part of a wireless microphone system that operates within the Channel 38 frequency band.
- BLX offers Shure’s professional-quality sound with a simple setup and an intuitive interface.
- World-class design and rock-solid build quality, along with easy setup and operation.
- Features twin built-in aerials positioned to achieve maximum reception and a high-resolution LCD screen.
Shure BLX88UK Dual Diversity Wireless Receiver
Component part of a wireless microphone system that operates within the Channel 38 frequency band (606MHz – 614MHz) introduced in 2013.
The BLX series are competitively priced products that maintain all the attributes associated with the legendary Shure brand name.
BLX offers Shure’s professional-quality sound with a simple setup and an intuitive interface. The range is not compromised by price, being around 90 metres line of sight.
It gives you world-class design and rock-solid build quality, along with easy setup and operation. Using this smart system is a no-brainer, and thanks to Shure's cutting-edge QuickScan technology, frequency-selection hassles are a thing of the past. The system automatically checks for the best frequency of operation. Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band.
The overall system response is 50Hz – 15kHz and the dynamic range is 100dB.
BLX88 Dual Diversity Receiver
- Twin built-in aerials positioned to achieve maximum reception
- High-resolution LCD screen
- Output XLR -27dBv and Jack -13dBv
- RF Sensitivity -105dBm
- Image Rejection 50dB typical
- Dimensions mm 40H x 388W x 116D
- Weight 429gm
- Powering external 12-15 volt DC @320mA supplied
Channel 38 for licensed operation in the UK.