Shure BLX4 Wireless Receiver
Component part of a wireless microphone system that operates within the Channel 38 frequency band (606MHz – 614MHz) introduced in 2013.
The BLX series are competitively priced products that maintain all the attributes associated with the legendary Shure brand name.
BLX offers Shure’s professional-quality sound with a simple setup and an intuitive interface. The range is not compromised by price, being around 90 metres line of sight.
It gives you world-class design and rock-solid build quality, along with easy setup and operation. Using this smart system is a no-brainer, and thanks to Shure's cutting-edge QuickScan technology, frequency-selection hassles are a thing of the past.
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band
- Two aerials which the Microprocessor-controlled diversity system monitors for the strongest signal
- High-resolution LCD screen
- Output XLR -27dBv and Jack -13dBv
- RF Sensitivity -105dBm
- Image Rejection 50dB typical
- Dimensions mm 40H x 188W x 103D
- Weight 241gm
- Powering external 12-15 volt DC @160mA supplied
Channel 38 for licensed operation in the UK.