Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface Studiospares S400 Bundle with Mic Stand
Studiospares S400 Condenser Mic
The Studiospares S400 is an affordable large 32mm diameter condenser microphone with an unparalleled smooth and authentic sound. Whether you are new to recording or a seasoned pro, its humble price tag and high-quality build make the S400 a perfect choice.
The S400 features new and improved capsule technology that is reflected in the sheer quality of the audio being captured by the microphone. The result from this microphone is recordings that are transparent and faithfully captured from everything to the smallest nuance.
This microphone features a Cardioid polar pattern, ideal for recording sources directly in front of the microphone and rejecting from the side and the rear. The microphone’s large gold 32mm lightweight diaphragm reacts instantly and performs strongly across a 20kHz – 20kHz sound spectrum.
On the inside, the S400 is manufactured with the JFET preamps and circuity. The junction field-effect transistor preamps offer high input impedance with super low noise figures. This allows you to capture the quietest of nuances in performances without the inconvenience of any hiss or distortion being captured on your recordings.
The microphones capsule is softly suspended inside the housing to minimise any stage borne sounds that can result in low-frequency interference while recording, like mic stand bumps or mic position changes. In addition, the capsule is surrounded by a screening that is designed to deter any RF, Taxi and Mobile phone interference, resulting in uninterrupted recording for the cleanest sound possible. Being a condenser microphone, it’s powered by 48-volt phantom power.
Additionally, the S400 comes complete with an included foam windshield to suppress any wind noise. Alongside a highly durable hard case with foam inserts that hold the microphone firmly in place, this makes the S400 able to be taken out on the road and survive the hardships that come with moving venue to venue each night.
- 48V phantom powered
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz
- Signal/noise Ratio 70dB
- Equivalent Noise level 20dB (A weighted)
- Sensitivity -36dB + 2dB (0dB=1volt/Pa 1000Hz)
- Maximum SPL 125dB for 10.5% THD
- Transformerless output circuit reduces distortion to a new low
- Ideal for vocalists, lead singers and instruments
- Includes a Microphone Holder and thread adaptor
- Upon purchase inside the box of the Studiospares S400, the following items will be included:
- S400 Microphone
- Microphone Hardcase
- Microphone holder
- 3/8’’ – 5/8’’ Thread Adaptor
- Foam windscreen and leather bag
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (3rd Gen)
Scarlett has gone platinum. Sitting on the desks of a huge global community of musicians, producers and home-recordists, the iconic 2i2 has already helped make more records than any other interface in history. And with the 3rd Generation, you’re going to sound better than ever.
- Two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard – now with Air – for miking up guitars or recording vocals
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Two balanced line inputs, suitable for connecting line-level sources
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- With our Easy Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
Most popular audio interface
The most popular audio interface for artists across all genres, the third-generation Scarlett 2i2 provides two mic/line/instrument inputs allowing simultaneous recording and playback of up to two channels with independently controllable headphone and monitor outputs.
The 2i2 features two upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with an optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal and acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound. Equipped with high-performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range. The high impedance, high-headroom instrument inputs allow you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level.
Stand the test of time
Scarlett 2i2 is designed to stand up to days on the road, and connects straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton® Live Lite™ and Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® Subscription. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
The Focusrite Sound is officially supported on Ipad Pro
The Scarlett 2i2 is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pros. Setup and operation are simple, just plug in, fire up your favourite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go. Scarlett 2i2 has been tested extensively with Garageband, Cubasis 2, Auria Pro, Ampify Launchpad, Ampify Groovebox and Ampify Blocs Wave, as well as FL Studio. Now you can record anywhere, really.
3-year warranty & Plug-in Collective membership
Focusrite has partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting up a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favourite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
And as with all Focusrite products, you’ll also benefit from a 3-year warranty, award-winning customer support and membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts. Find out the latest offer here.
- Scarlett 2i2 3rd generation audio interface
- 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
- Ableton® Live Lite
- Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® Subscription
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
- Antares® Auto-Tune® Access
- Relab LX480 Essentials
- Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555
- XLN Audio® Addictive Keys
- XLN Audio® Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock Kit
- Brainworx® bx_oberhausen
- Brainworx® bx_console Focusrite SC
- Brainworx® bx_masterdesk
- Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription
- Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-In Suite
Check your computer's operating system (OS) is compatible with the Scarlett Solo is to use Focusrite Online OS Checker
Studiospares M2000 MK2 Studio Headphones
The M2000 MK2 is our new professional mastering headphone featuring a fully open-backed design. This design removes the lack of mid-range clarity inherent in closed designs. Performers and mastering engineers generally prefer the open back varieties as the sound is far more accurate and removes the muddled and often "honky" sound.
The frequency response is inherently flat and still going strong at frequencies well beyond the audio range. This model is the culmination of years of development and stands favourable comparison with big brand products costing four times more.
For recording situations where the headphones are being used close to a microphone, why not check out the Studiospares M1000 closed-back headphones?
- Breathable protein leather ear pads designed for long-term comfort
- Solid metal headband
- Detachable cable with screw-tight plugs
- 42mm neodymium driver units
- Open-back design for highly accurate sound
- Frequency response 10Hz to 26kHz
- Impedance 64 ohms
- Designed for professional mixing and mastering
In the Box
- M2000 MK2 Headphones
- High quality 3.1-meter detachable cable
- 3.5mm to 6.3mm (Mini Jack to Stereo Jack) screw-in adapter
- 2 Spare ear pads
- Instruction Booklet
- Soft carry case
Microphone Stand and Telescopic Boom Unbranded
Manufactured to a standard, not a price. A solid no compromise product with a Diecast metal base and Tommy Bar for easy boom adjustment. The height adjusting sleeve clamp is nylon, not plastic. The precision engineering lavished on this product plus the availability of all components adds up to make this stand the most popular in the UK.
Matte Black Powder coated for a smart and durable finish. Screws do not gouge marks in the metalwork with long legs which guarantee stability. The boom arm can be set to any length and angle and uses a Tommy Bar for easier adjustment. (Plastic Knobs break under pressure) Materials are pre-processed to stop rust. Boom includes a cable clip to stop loose cables pulling the microphone.
- Height adjustable between 1000mm - 1650mm
- Boom Arm Length between 580mm - 910mm
- Mic Stand thread 5/8”
- Threads for Mic Holder 5/8” or 3/8” with the supplied STA5 adaptor
- Boom arm socket 5/8” (Where it attaches to the stand)
- Weight 2.2kg
- Colour Black
XLR Male - XLR Female Lead 5m Red
A range of popular XLR Leads based on the Precision series connectors. These are no-compromise leads built to a professional standard, not a price. They are heavy duty and flexible being considered second to none.