To work with Focusrite Control, just install the free iOS app on your iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch®, ensure you're connected to the same network, and approve the iOS device in the desktop app. It is included with the Scarlett USB audio interfaces, Clarett Thunderbolt™ and Clarett USB Focusrite ranges. All you have to do is register your gear, and Focusrite Control will be featured in your Focusrite account.
If that wasn't enough, Focusrite has partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting up a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favourite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
And as with all Focusrite products, you’ll also benefit from a 3-year warranty, and award-winning customer support.
- Eight of the best-performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Four monitor outputs with anti-thump technology and speaker switching, and onboard talkback functionality with a built-in, front panel talkback mic.
- Eight balanced line inputs for connecting synthesisers, drum machines, and other line-level sources
- Ableton Live Lite
- Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® Artist Subscription with Complete Plugin Bundle
- Splice Sounds
- Antares® Auto-Tune® Access
- Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555
- Landr Studio, plus five free masters
- Brainworx® Bx_console Focusrite SC
- Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
- XLN Audio® Addictive Keys
- XLN Audio® Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock
- Relab’s LX480 Essentials
- Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen.
- 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
- IEC Cable (Power cable)
Check your computer's operating system (OS) is compatible with the Scarlett 18i20 with the Focusrite Online OS Checker