Radial Pro-RMP Passive Reamper
The magic behind the ProRMP's great tone is a custom-wound transformer that at once converts the balanced line-level source to a hi-z output for your amp while also acting as an electrical isolator to eliminate troublesome ground loops that can often cause buzz and hum in the sound. Plug and play, easy to use, the ProRMP connects from the recorder to your amp and effects units and does all the impedance matching for you. Just adjust the level to suit!
- Play pre-recorded tracks through amps and pedals
- Onboard level control for fine-tuning amp level
- Transformer isolated to eliminate buzz and hum
- Opens the door to creative new tones and textures
- Record the guitar track using a Radial direct box like the Pro48. This splits the signal so that the guitar player can hear his amp while you capture the clean (dry) performance. Reamping Step-1 Record the guitar track using a Radial direct box like the Pro48. This splits the signal so that the guitar player can hear his amp while you capture the clean (dry) performance.
Using the ProRMP with a wireless system
- Most wireless systems simply do not sound all that good. Take the balanced output from the wireless and send it through the ProRMP. You will be amazed at the warmth!
- Send the dry track from your recording system to the ProRMP. This then feeds your guitar amp and pedals. Adjust the tone and move the mics until you get the sound you want.