ADI1 Active DI Box by Lambden Audio
** Disclaimer: The next shipment of this product contains a new model, the photos on this page do not accurately reflect the new version. Any orders placed now will be fulfilled by the 2022 version. The specification and application will remain consistent. **
The ADI1 Active DI Box by Lambden Audio box provides you with the facility of converting an unbalanced instrument/line signal to a balanced signal suitable for plugging into the microphone input of a mixer. This active DI box is able to accept a signal from - keyboard, bass guitar, electric and electro-acoustic guitar, line output from a DJ mixer. It can also help cure hums, ground loops and overloading.
- Single-channel (mono) active DI box.
- Powered using a mixer’s phantom power, or 9V battery (not included).
- Power switch, bright blue power LED - flashing denotes battery power, solid denotes +48V phantom power.
- Solid metal construction with rubber corners.
- Ground lift switch on the output.
- 20dB pad switch on the input.
- Link output. Allows musicians to send a clean signal to the front of the house, whilst also using their preferred amplifier on stage for their foldback.