Beyerdynamic DT770M Headphones
Closed headphones for drummers and monitoring purposes (FOH), with extreme isolation against ambient noise.
The dynamic, closed DT 770 M has especially been designed for drummers and FOH monitoring. The strengthened headband and the soft-skin ear pads provide excellent isolation against ambient noise. The single-sided straight cable allows a volume control directly at the headphone.
- Closed headphone
- 80 ohms
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation (35 dBA)
- Superb sound quality with high sound pressure level (105 dB)
- Excellent comfort for long-term wearing, replaceable soft-skin ear pads
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- 0 m (9.8 ft.) straight cable (single-sided) with volume control
- Including drawstring bag
History of DT 770 PRO / DT 880 PRO / DT 990 PRO:
In the early 80s, Beyerdynamic achieved a real milestone in the history of audio technology. The company’s new headphone series with the models DT 770 PRO, DT 880 PRO and DT 990 PRO opened previously unimaginable possibilities and won the approval of experts in the field. Countless audio professionals worldwide still value the high quality of the materials, workmanship and sound that leaves nothing to be desired.
The DT series was developed to always deliver optimal sound in a wide variety of applications and situations thanks to the various headphone designs for a broad range of environments.