RODE NTH-100 Headphones
Availability: More than 30 in stock
Order now, and this can be delivered by: Friday, December 01
- Experience sound like never before, the RODE NTH-100 Headphones are one of the most comfortable headphones ever.
- Audio as it’s meant to be heard, your search for the perfect headphones is over.
- RODE’s highly anticipated debut into the headphone market, the NTH-100 promises an audio experience that inspires creativity.
- Combining exceptional sonic performance with revolutionary features for superior comfort.
- Features custom-matched 40mm dynamic drivers, painstakingly crafted to deliver an extremely accurate frequency response and exceptional clarity.
- All topped off by the iconic style and peerless quality that RODE is renowned for.
RODE NTH-100 Headphones
Experience Sound Like Never Before with Rode’s First Pair of Headphones
No matter if you use headphones for casual or professional listening, comfort, convenience, and sound quality make all the difference. This is especially important with extended use throughout the day. Wearing headphones for a long time can cause listening fatigue, and your ears begin to adjust to the sounds you hear, sometimes incorrectly.
The RODE NTH-100s are professional over-ear headphones that deliver exceptional sonic performance and superior comfort for critical listening and monitoring. You won't get tired of wearing them, especially during those long days in the studio or late nights tweaking your mix.
Featuring custom-matched drivers for incredibly accurate frequency response and a state-of-the-art acoustic design optimised for enhanced detail and clarity, they are the ideal headphones for all forms of content creation, from music production, mixing and audio editing, to broadcasting, podcasting, and location recording.
The NTH-100s are designed to preserve the purity of what you are creating. Featuring custom-matched drivers that deliver an extremely accurate frequency response and a state-of-the-art acoustic design optimised for exceptional detail and clarity, they offer an incredibly articulate listening experience.
They are very natural-sounding headphones with a sound signature akin to open-backs, but with all the advantages of closed-backs, including passive isolation from external sounds and no leakage into your room or microphones.
The unique ergonomic earcups are contoured to the shape of the ear for superior acoustic performance, with memory foam cushions ensuring excellent isolation from external noise.
They are low-impedance and high-sensitivity headphones, making them very easy to drive with any interface, mixer, or headphone amplifier.
The NTH-100s are precision-crafted to retain every nuance of your audio, be it a single sound source, a mix in-progress, or the final product.
In other words, this is audio as it’s meant to be heard.
The Most Comfortable Headphones Ever. Period.
Optimised for long-format content creation, with every component painstakingly crafted with comfort in mind. This, of course, starts with the earcups and headband.
The NTH-100s feature luxurious Alcantara® fabric on the earpad and headband cushions. This is a premium material often used in sports cars and high-end fashion. It is supremely comfortable to the touch, highly breathable and very soft, and extremely durable.
The earpads also feature Rode’s revolutionary CoolTech™ gel integrated into the cushions, which absorbs and dissipates heat, actively cooling your ears to reduce wearing fatigue. This feature is invaluable for creators who often find themselves in long, arduous sessions, from mixing engineers to podcasters.
The balanced frequency response of the NTH-100s is also perfect for long sessions as it reduces listening fatigue that can be caused by pronounced frequencies common in other headphones.
The ergonomic earcups are incredibly comfortable and feature a bi-directional adjustment system and memory foam cushions, which not only ensure excellent sound isolation but also give the headphones a custom-fit feel for any head size or shape (even for people who wear glasses). They also feature cable attachments on both the left and right earcups, with cables available in both 2.4m and 1.2m variants for maximum convenience.
Finally, the NTH-100s feature a fully adjustable headband with our innovative FitLok™ locking system that secures the earcups in place, so they feel exactly how you remember them every time you put them on.
Style, in a Class of its Own
The NTH-100s not only sound and feel incredible, but they also ooze style. The perfect marriage of classic aesthetics and cutting-edge industrial design and an instant icon.
The Alcantara® cushions give the headphones a premium look and feel, complemented by the clean lines and high-grade finishes of the earcups and headband. The ergonomic earcup design is not only acoustically optimal but also aesthetically unique, topped off by the iconic RODE ‘Ø’ and gold dot.
The NTH-100s also feature a modular design: the earpads, headband and cable are all user-customisable, with four colours available (sold separately). This not only significantly increases the lifespan of the headphones, but also allows them to be customised to suit any style.
The stainless spring steel headband was tested under extreme pressure over 20,000 times (equating to roughly 25 years of daily use) to ensure it will never wear out.
Every component was made to last, right down to the wire that links the earcups. These are rated to withstand over 25kg of force, so if it gets snagged on something in your bag, it will not stretch or break.
The cable and earcup sockets are rated to 12kg, and the bayonet connector is made from a slightly softer material than the socket, so if the cable gets pulled in extremis, it’s the (user-replaceable) connector that deforms, not the headphones themselves.
- Custom-matched drivers that deliver an incredibly accurate frequency response and low distortion, ideal for critical listening in all content creation applications.
- Precision-engineered acoustic construction optimised for exceptional detail and clarity.
- Alcantara® earcup and headband cushions for superior comfort.
- Unique ergonomic ear cups with memory foam cushions for excellent noise isolation and revolutionary CoolTech™ gel for reducing fatigue.
- Fully adjustable headband with FitLok™ locking system for a tailored feel.
- Rugged, hard-wearing construction and modular design for unmatched durability.
- Designed and made using high-grade components in RODE’s state-of-the-art facilities in Sydney, Australia.
What’s in the Box:
- 1 x NTH-100 Headphones
- 1 x 2.4m Black Cable
- 1 x Storage Pouch
- 1 x 3.5mm to 1/4" Adaptor
- 8 x Colour ID rings
Acoustic and Electrical Specifications
|Headphone type||Closed back|