Zoom R20 Recorder Interface Controller Sampler
Multitrack recording - easier than ever before
The R20's touchscreen interface makes it incredibly easy to record, edit and mix songs, so you can focus on the music. The R20 offers the best preamps of any multitrack recorder Zoom has ever designed. With six XLR and two combo inputs and 16 recording tracks, the R20 is the perfect solution for singer-songwriters and bands.
Musicians, prepare to be blown away.
18 integrated synth sounds, backing tracks in a snap, monitoring and playback
Connect a MIDI keyboard to the R20 via the USB-C port or use the touchscreen to create sound textures with the built-in synthesiser.
The R20 supports traditional MIDI files to import and playback bass lines, melodies, piano parts, and much more.
The R20 offers a headphone jack for monitoring during recording, as well as separate outputs for connecting your favourite monitors for mixing.
Drag, drop, pinch, swipe. This is creativity at your fingertips.
The R20's 4.3" LCD touchscreen makes navigating and editing easy, access the fully adjustable click track with just a press of a button. It can record directly to up to 1TB SDHC or SDXC cards, giving you plenty of space to record your next song or album. Furthermore, the new locking Zoom power adapter provides security against accidental unplugging. H1-Z is available on input 1, while 48V phantom power is available on inputs 5-8.
Clear colour coding and versatile drums and effects
Optimise your workflow with colour-coded faders, gain controls and track regions on the touchscreen. This ensures that you always edit the right channel. Cut, copy, combine and loop. The R20's user interface allows intuitive editing.
Spice up your recordings and mixes with professional effects like EQ and compression. With 30 genres, 150 rhythm patterns and song variations, where else can you find such a versatile drummer?
Wireless app control
With the help of the optionally available Zoom BTA-1* Bluetooth adapter, you can control your R20 wirelessly via your iOS device.
Valuable features for the visually impaired
Let's move forward together. As the first multitrack recorder, the R20 can also be operated by visually impaired people via the app functions VoiceOver and VoiceOver gestures.
- 3" colour LCD touch screen
- Intuitive, DAW-inspired user interface
- Recording on up to 16 tracks (up to 8 simultaneously)
- Eight XLR mic preamps including two combo jacks for Mic/Line/Instrument
- Hi-Z switchable for input 1
- 48V phantom power switchable for Input 5 - 8
- Colour-coded volume faders, gain controls and tracks
- Integrated editor and effects
- Pre-installed and user-creatable drum loops
- Optional BTA-1 Bluetooth adapter for control via the R20 app for smartphones
- USB-C audio interface with 8 inputs and 4 outputs
- Record directly to SDHC cards with up to 32 GB or SDXC cards with up to 1 TB capacity
- WAV format with 44.1 kHz,16/24 bit
- Compatible with Guitar Lab
What's in the Box
- Zoom R20
- ZAD-1220 AC adapter
- Quick Tour
- Steinberg Cubase LE Software