Yamaha DXR10 MK2 Active PA Speaker
Louder, Lighter, Legendary
Since its inception, the DXR Series has long signified a confluence of raw power and technological innovation that reliably harnesses and delivers impressively high output with superior quality and clarity. The DXR mkII Series powered loudspeakers are the newly upgraded models of the series that add even more SPL and feature a larger, yet much lighter 1.75” Neodymium HF compression driver for extremely clear voice reproduction and musicality. Once again our team worked in tight collaboration with touring loudspeaker specialists NEXO, adding crucial insight and expertise that led to design improvements based on the ever-evolving demands of sound reinforcement professionals.
Whether for fixed applications or mobile live performances - whatever direction you want to take your sound - the DXR mkII Series is up to the task, combining raw power with our own proprietary advanced DSP functions for all the reliability and outstanding clarity you’ve come to expect from the DXR Series… only MORE.
Portable, yet capable of producing an astonishing 132 dB SPL, the DXR10mkII’s compact, functional design makes it ideal for a wide range of applications. Whether providing simple vocal/instrument amplification, very powerful floor monitoring or comprising a compact SR system - the DXR10mkII delivers without compromising sound quality and power.
- Astounding 132 dB SPL output from only 14 kg of weight
- Register your product with Yamaha and receive an extended 7 year warranty
- D-contour intelligent multi-band compressor optimises your sound
- FIR-X tuning crossover stops phase issues in the mid-range
- 50° monitor angle when laid on the side
- Two 35 mm speaker pole mounts at 0° and 7°
- Super efficient class D amplification with 700 watts continuous output
- Integrated 3 channel mixer lets you easily balance input sources
- Easy to use presets for different rooms and PA configurations