Xvive MD1 Bluetooth 5 MIDI Adaptor
The Xvive MD1 uses Bluetooth 5 and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology to transmit MIDI signals wirelessly from a MIDI instrument or controller to a Mac computer, iPad or iPhone: or, with MD1 sets and between two non-Bluetooth MIDI devices. Connection is easy, fast and reliable. Performance is low latency, stable and long in range whether that be in the studio, on stage or even at home.
Why the MD1 was developed
The MD1 was developed as previous wireless MIDI systems relied heavily on computers to function. Now with the Xvive MD1 you can connect all your MIDI devices without computers and cables! All over Bluetooth!
MIDI to iOS / macOS
The Xvive MD1 can connect a wide variety of MIDI devices that includes MIDI keyboards, synthesisers, electronic drum kits, drum machines, drum pads, keytars, electronic accordions, electronic wind instruments, MIDI controllers, foot controllers, pads, effects pedals, rack units and more. Then the MD1 can send MIDI signals to iOS and macOS devices.
- Point to point BLE MIDI Connectivity: Eliminate the inconvenience, clutter and restrictions of cables. Connect wirelessly and put your equipment wherever you like
- Bluetooth5: Go Faster. Go Further: State of the art wireless technology for low latency, long-range and high stability while onstage or in the studio
- Ultra-low latency: Latency with the MD1 is as low as 3ms and features smart algorithmic transmission optimisation
- Automatic pairing: Sets up and pairs within a matter of seconds
- Range: 20 meters (65ft) without obstruction
- Flexible design: Dual-adapter design allows you to use Main Adapter only when sending MIDI from a non-Bluetooth MIDI device
- Versatile Application: Fits perfectly with any 5-pin DIN connectors
- No External Power: No batteries or power supplies are needed with the MD1, it simply runs off 5V and 3.3V via the MIDI OUT DIN
- MIDI Clock and SysEx: Sync your drum machines, step sequencers and arpeggiators. Transmit any and all MIDI messages over Bluetooth