Voiceover and Podcasting Kit with Audio Technica AT2020
Designed for the Voiceover artist and Podcaster, this bundle features all you need to record. The Audio Technica AT2020 is powered by the 48v PSU 1 Channel via the XLR Mic Cable which then converts the sound to line level and connects directly to the Zoom H1n via the included Female XLR to Mini-Jack cable. Also included in the bundle are headphones for monitoring, a mic stand, pop filter and reflection filter along with an SD Card for files created on the HN1. Basically, you have everything you need to record.
The AT2020 sets a new standard of performance and quality in studio condenser microphones at this price level. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom made for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With a very low intrinsic noise level, it is perfectly suited to current digital recording equipment. This microphone offers a wide dynamic range, and easily holds high sound pressure levels. Its rugged construction is designed to last for years.
- One of the best quality/price ratios in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for "Project / home-studio"
- High sound pressure level and outstanding dynamic range make it a particularly versatile microphone
- Made to measure Ø16mm low-mass diaphragm, providing both wide frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source and a reduction of sound to the side and rear
- Screw fixture and swivel foot ensure secure mounting and facilitate accurate microphone positioning
- With its low operating noise, it is suitable for use with sophisticated recording equipment
- Can be suspended optionally using AT8458
Zoom H1n Portable Recorder
With the H1n, we’ve redesigned the user experience. One-touch button controls make it simple to record songs, audio-for-film, lectures, podcasting, and more. And it's new monochromatic 1.25” LCD display is easy to read even in the brightest lighting conditions.
An advanced onboard limiter offers a distortion-free signal up to 120 dB SPL, cleanly recording the loudest of bands. A low-cut filter also helps eliminate pops and unwanted low-frequency rumble.
The overdub function lets you add layers of audio, allowing for richer and fuller sounding recordings.
Transcription Made Easy
The H1n’s Playback Speed Control lets you transcribe music, interviews and other types of recordings without altering the pitch.
Don’t Miss the Moment
You can also set the H1n to auto-record, pre-record, and self-time, making sure you always capture the moment.
Mark and Sync
The new tone generator makes it easy to calibrate your H1n and camera audio levels.
The Connections You Need
An ⅛” stereo mic/line input lets you record with your external microphones or other sound sources, and supplies plug-in power (2.5 volts). Connect headphones via the ⅛” headphone output with dedicated volume control. You can also use the H1n’s built-in speaker to listen to your recordings.
The H1n’s USB port provides a digital output of the stereo mix and allows data to be sent to and from your computer. It also allows the H1n to be used as a USB microphone and a microSD card reader.
Free Recording Software
The Zoom H1n comes with free download licenses for Steinberg’s Cubase LE music production software and WaveLab LE audio editing software.
Studiospares 48V Phantom PSU 1 Channel
48-volt mains powered single channel Phantom Power supply. Housed in a rugged metal case that provides ultimate screening from interference and 50Hz mains hum. Meets and exceeds all phantom power requirements. Manufactured in accordance with ISO9001.
Studiospares RED50 Reflection Filter
The RED50 is an entry-level mic filter offering a significant improvement in clarity when recording vocals. With a simplified design that is quick and easy to set up, the RED50 is also lighter than other alternatives, making it a highly portable solution you can take anywhere.
- Adjustable both horizontally and vertically, making it simple to get the perfect setup whether you’re using a large or small microphone.
- Comes with a clamp to attach the RED50 to a mic stand.
- Dimensions 500 x 380 x 260 mm
Studiospares M1000 Mk2 Studio Headphones
The new Studiospares M1000 MK2 professional headphones offer a great alternative to branded headphones, whilst still delivering an exceptionally accurate acoustic performance and natural sound. Designed for studio monitoring and mixing, these headphones are highly detailed, transparent and comfortable enough for long sessions. The new MK2 version now comes with further improvements like sprung steel hinges plus more comfortable protein leather earpads ideal for long sessions.
Studiospares Pro Mic Stand No Boom Arm
The Studiospares microphone stand is great for many different applications. Whether you are looking to place a vocal microphone at the front of the stage or an instrument microphone in a band, this stand can do it all. Finished with a matt black coat, this stand always looks appealing in any environment.
The long legs and the rubber feet stabilise the stand, making sure that your microphone is always safe. We hold a complete inventory of all the components so the stand can always be repaired. Our microphone stands are built to be extremely reliable using a full metal construction, including the height sleeve and the three-legged base. The long legs and the rubber feet help to support the stand, making sure that your microphone is always safe.
Metal Mesh Pop Shield / Filter 120mm
A metal mesh has similar anti-blast characteristics as the open cloth counterpart but is more durable and can be easily cleaned with a cloth. Fabric versions are more difficult to clean and can sometimes be considered unhygienic. The 120mm diameter steel metal screen has a multitude of holes that break up the blast of air emitted by the performer. The remaining metal surrounding the holes are angled to further break up the parallel air currents hitting the screen. Handling is also easier.
Integral MicroSDHC 16GB Class 10 40MB/s Memory Card
- Integral’s UltimaPro micro SDHC Class 10 memory cards are ideal for use in smartphones, tablet PCs, digital cameras and Full HD camcorders.
- UltimaPro microSDHC with Class 10 specification perform at up to 40MB/s transfer speed* and are designed to be used where fast memory cards are crucial; to capture high-resolution images and to shoot Full HD video.
- Integral UltimaPro microSDHC are Class 10 Speed to ensure that when you take a picture, data is saved faster, so there is less time to wait before taking the next picture-perfect for high specification smartphones and digital cameras.
- Up to 40MB/s transfer speed*
- Works brilliantly with the latest HD digital camcorders and smartphones - ensuring smooth video capture even at Full HD (1920 x 1080p)
- Store more apps, images, music, games, and video on your tablet PC and smartphone than ever before. Integral microSDHC Class 10 are available with a massive 32GB capacity
- Class 10 speed also enables faster data transfer from microSDHC to PC/Mac (using a card reader) - makes photo and video editing much quicker and more enjoyable
- The supplied SDHC Adapter provides a massive increase in the versatility of the microSDHC card, and now it can work in thousands of SDHC Card compatible digital cameras, camcorders, card readers, MP3 players, navigation systems and laptops.
- Backwards compatible with all SDHC devices
- 5-year warranty
XLR Female - Mini Jack Lead 2.5m
A range of popular XLR Leads based on the Precision series connectors. These are no-compromise leads built to a professional standard, not a price. They are heavy duty and flexible being considered second to none.
XLR Male - XLR Female Moulded 6m
This range of Moulded equipment leads is true of professional quality. The leads are heavy duty and not consumer Hi-Fi types and considered second to none.