Tascam SS-CDR250N CD Audio Recorder
- Tascam SS-CDR250N CD Audio Recorder, the ideal SD card with a variety of features.
- With extensive terminal equipment applications and business applications.
- You can keep the starting time accurate for recording and playback based on time management via SNTP.
- An FTP client function is added which enables the exchanges of sound source data with others via server communication.
Tascam SS-CDR250N CD Audio Recorder
The TASCAM model SS-R250N is the ideal SD card recorder/player, having a variety of features with extensive terminal equipment applications and business applications.
An FTP client function is added which enables the exchanges of sound source data with others via server communication. You can also keep the starting time accurate for recording and playback based on time management via SNTP. The remote control with the dedicated app on an iOS/Android device, and the mic inputs are also available on the unit which allows you to use in many ways with flexibility.
Network functions / control functions
- FTP Client function enables automatic uploading of recorded files or downloading audio files from the server
- Event List for recording, playback, download and other functions can be operated automatically based on the time set
- Time setting via SNTP Client function enables event management with more accuracy
- Automatic Upload function enables recorded files to be uploaded automatically
- iOS / Android control apps available: allowing transport operations and remote control of various settings
- The IF-DA2 interface card supporting Dante 2ch input and output can be installed (sold separately)
- Serial and parallel port connections
- RC-SS150 Flash Start control unit with a colour LCD screen (sold separately)
- Optional RC-3F footswitch can be connected to the RC-20 remote control
- Supports recording and playback of high-resolution files up to 96kHz / 24bit
- Dual SD memory card slot permits mirror and relay recording
- Auto mark function: When an error occurs or input level overloads, the time point will be marked automatically
- PRE REC function to prevent any missing part in your recording
- Auto track function automatically trims the tracks
- Compressor and limiter included
- Auto level control function automatically adjusts the input level for recording
- Starts recording as soon as the unit is turned on with Power-on-record function
- Microphone input connector with phantom power supply
- Direct recording function enables the recording starts right away without any standby
- Call function that saves the position where your last playback starts
- Playback modes such as Program, Random, and Single
- Ducking function automatically adjusts the playback volume while the input level increases or decreases
- All repeat / A-B repeat function
- Incremental play function to transport to the beginning of the next track
- Monaural mix playback function
- Auto Cue function tracks the first sound in the playback for standby
- Auto ready function allows a standby before the next track begins
- Pitch control and key control function for speed and key adjustments
- Can set the mark at any position
- EOM (End of message) notification available before the track ends
- Sampling rate converter for inputs and outputs are available
- Link playback function allows two units to be operated at the same time
- Automatic file closing process to avoid data loss if there is a sudden power loss during recording
- User presets: Up to three sets of optional settings can be stored for such things as switching input and output, sampling rate selection and other functions
- 1U rack-mount size