Tascam CD-200 CD Player
As a successor of the TASCAM's best-selling CD Player, the CD-160, the CD-200 provides high-quality CD playback in a reliable, rack-mountable format for professional use. A newly-designed CD Transport mechanism, the CD-5020A is specially designed for audio playback with a smooth loading drawer and low clamping noise for the professional market.
The CD-200's high-quality internal clock provides smooth sound and low jitter, while a selectable Pitch Control can change the speed of CD playback by up to ±12.5% for use in exercise gyms or for transcription. Conventional Audio CD (CD-DA), MP3 CDs, or WAV data CDs can be used for hours of playback.
The CD-200 equips unbalanced LINE output and S/PDIF digital outputs on both coaxial and optical jacks. Wireless remote control with numerical track select keys is also included.
- High-quality CD drive designed for audio by TEAC
- 10-second shockproof memory prevents skipping from vibrations and other causes
- CD drive supports playback of CD-DA, WAV and MP3 files (data CD)
- Supports CD text and ID3 tags, so text information, including artist, album and track names, can be shown
- Four playback modes (continuous, shuffle, program and single)
- Repeat playback function (all or single)
- Folder repeat playback (data CD)
- Switch between display of track elapsed time, track and disc remaining time (audio CD)
- ±12.5% pitch control function with ON/OFF switch (audio CD/data CD)
- Intro check function can be used to play the first 10 seconds of songs in order (audio CD/data CD)
- RCA analogue outputs and COAXIAL/OPTICAL digital outputs
- 2U EIA rack-mount size
- Wireless remote controller with 10-key included
- Headphone output