Radial StageBug SB-6 Isolator Compact Stereo
- Radial StageBug SB-6 Isolator Compact Stereo, a high performance 2-channel passive audio isolator.
- Designed to accommodate both balanced and unbalanced signals.
- A wonderful solution to help rid system noise in two-channel audio systems, stereo guitar racks and pedalboards.
- Works effectively at eliminating noise when used with instruments, consumer electronics and professional line-level devices.
StageBug SB-6 Isolator
The Radial StageBug® SB-6 is a high performance 2-channel passive audio isolator designed to accommodate both balanced and unbalanced signals and work effectively at eliminating noise when used with instruments, consumer electronics as well as professional line-level devices.
The design begins with ¼" TRS inputs and outputs to accommodate both TRS and monotype connectors. The unique circuit retains the balanced signals or automatically converts them from Hi-Z to Lo-Z (¼" mono to TRS) or Lo-Z to Hi-Z (1/4" TRS to mono) depending on the connector in use. You simply connect and the SB-6 does the work for you! Inside are two ultra-linear Eclipse transformers that sound great as they deliver ruler flat performance from 20Hz to 20kHz. This is augmented with a -10dB input pad to handle extra loud source devices and a polarity reverse on output B for phase aligning stereo signals. As the circuit is passive, no power is required, simply plug in and play. As with all Radial products, the SB-6 is made in Canada and features 16 gauge steel construction for use on the road and is finished in a durable powder coat finish.
These features combine to make the SB-6 Isolator a wonderful solution to help rid system noise in two-channel audio systems, stereo guitar racks and pedalboards.
- Isolator for balanced and unbalanced signals
- Eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops
- Exceptionally linear from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Automatically configures for Hi-Z or Lo-Z signal chains