Focusrite Recording Pack
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (3rd Gen)
Scarlett has gone platinum. Sitting on the desks of a huge global community of musicians, producers and home-recordists, the iconic 2i2 has already helped make more records than any other interface in history. And with the 3rd Generation, you’re going to sound better than ever.
- Two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard, now with Air, for miking up guitars or recording vocals
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Two balanced line inputs, suitable for connecting line-level sources
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- With our Easy Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
Most popular audio interface
The most popular audio interface for artists across all genres, the third-generation Scarlett 2i2 provides two mic/line/instrument inputs allowing simultaneous recording and playback of up to two channels with independently controllable headphone and monitor outputs.
The 2i2 features two upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with an optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal and acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound. Equipped with high-performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range. The high impedance, high-headroom instrument inputs allow you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level.
Stand the test of time
Scarlett 2i2 is designed to stand up to days on the road, and connects straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton® Live Lite™ and Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® Subscription: get a taste of the industry-standard recording experience with this legendary DAW. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
3-year warranty & Plug-in Collective membership
Focusrite has partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting up a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favourite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
And as with all Focusrite products, you’ll also benefit from a 3-year warranty, award-winning customer support and membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts. Find out the latest offer here.
- Scarlett 2i2 3rd generation audio interface
- 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® Subscription
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
Sontronics STC-20 PACK cardioid condenser microphone with accessories
The Sontronics STC-20 PACK is an all-in-one microphone package that will allow you to achieve professional-level recordings no matter how tight your budget is. The large-diaphragm STC-20 microphone features a fixed cardioid polar pattern that will give impressive results on a wide range of sound sources, including male & female voices, acoustic instruments, guitar amps, percussions, pianos and more.
The STC-20 microphone is perfect for those looking for a clear and crisp capture for their next podcast, voiceover, stream and more. The STC-20 microphone features a large open grille that houses the same one-inch gold-sputtered capsule as found in the hugely popular STC-20, supplied with a collection of valuable accessories you’ll be able to get started recording within minutes.
Designed to be an affordable entry point into the Sontronics range, the STC-20 microphone provides the same characteristic smooth roll-off in the high frequencies as found in the rest of the condenser microphone line-up. Whether you are starting out in a bedroom set-up or looking for a reliable workhorse to use in the studio, STC-20 delivers truly superb results and to top it all the STC-20 comes with a lifetime warranty.
STC-20 PACK Highlights:
- Large-diaphragm condenser mic
- Fixed cardioid pattern
- Fantastic for vocals, acoustic guitar, piano, guitar amps, drums, podcast and other acoustic instruments
- Comes with shock mount, pop shield, mic pouch and 5m XLR cable
- STC-20 microphone covered by Lifetime Warranty
- Vocals (sung & spoken)
- Acoustic guitar & other plucked instruments
- Guitar amps
- Piano & other acoustic instruments
- Percussion & drums
- Spider-style shock mount (with 2 spare elastics)
- Nylon mesh pop shield that attaches to shock mount
- 5-meter XLR cable
- Zip-up, vinyl microphone pouch
Studiospares Pro One Hand Mic Stand and Boom
The Studiospares Pro One Hand Mic Stand and Boom is a professional quality microphone stand with an easy adjustment handle for simple height adjustments. The Pro One Hand Mic Stand’s main feature is its easy handle, this stand will make any height adjustments in the studio or in a performance a total breeze and effortless task. With this stand, there is no need to screw and unscrew any components like with a traditional mic stand.
The Studiospares Pro One Hand Mic Stand is built to the highest specification featuring a diecast metal composite. As a result, the stand features incredible durability qualities and will stand the test of time and the hardships of the studio and road. Coated in a matte black finish this mic stand features a smart and elegant aesthetic that enables it to be used in any scenario without the worry of looking out of place (Especially in themed live stage shows). The boom arm can be set to any angle and includes a cable clip to keep cables out the way and neat & tidy.
- Height: 1050mm – 1620mm
- Length (Boom arm): 750mm
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Colour: Black
- Threads Boom arm 5/8” supplied with an STA5 5/8” to 3/8” thread adaptor
Studiospares M1000 MK2 Studio Headphones
The new Studiospares M1000 MK2 professional headphones offer a great alternative to branded headphones, whilst still delivering an exceptionally accurate acoustic performance and natural sound. Designed for studio monitoring and mixing, these headphones are highly detailed, transparent and comfortable enough for long sessions. The new MK2 version now comes with further improvements like sprung steel hinges plus more comfortable protein leather earpads ideal for long sessions.
- Breathable protein leather ear pads designed for long-term comfort
- Sprung steel hinges
- Detachable cable with screw-tight plugs
- 42mm neodymium driver units
- Closed-back design for improved isolation
- Frequency response 10Hz to 26kHz
- Impedance 64 ohms
- Designed for professional mixing and monitoring
In the Box
- M1000 MK2 Headphones
- High quality 3.1m detachable cable
- 3.5mm to 6.3mm (Mini Jack to Stereo Jack) screw-in adapter
- 2 Spare ear pads
- Instruction Booklet
- Soft carry case