Steinberg UR22C USB 3 Audio & Midi Interface
UR22C 2 X 2 USB 3.0 AUDIO INTERFACE
No matter where you want to record, your projects should always sound great. The UR22C brings you amazing sound quality in a remarkably compact, tough and versatile package for composing and recording anywhere. Use it with a computer or an iOS device for superb results, wherever you are.
- 32-bit/192 kHz audio resolution
- Superspeed USB 3.1 with USB-C
- Ultra-rugged build
- Latency-free monitoring with DSP effects
- Class-A D-PRE mic preamps
- Compatible with all major audio software
- iOS ready via CC Mode
- Loopback function for streaming
ADVANTAGES OF USING THE UR22C
Produce your songs in the best quality
The UR22C is the perfect audio partner for composing and producing songs anywhere. With inputs for microphones and instruments (including onboard phantom power), MIDI inputs and outputs, latency-free monitoring with DSP effects and fast, reliable connectivity to computers or iOS devices, it is remarkably versatile.
Record your music wherever you want
Whether you are a producer, journalist, sound designer or composer looking to capture great new sounds, the UR22C makes high-quality mobile recording a breeze. Housed in a compact, rugged but lightweight enclosure, its 32-bit/192 kHz recording quality, D-PRE preamps and seamless connection with iOS devices via SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 with USB-C delivers a superb, portable recording setup at the studio-grade sound level.
Sit back and enjoy high-quality sound
If you are gaming, creating or just listening to live-streamed content, the UR22C ensures that you always enjoy the best sound. Thanks to its 32-bit/192 kHz audio quality you can even enjoy professional hi-res audio recordings in their full beauty, with the industry-leading D-PRE preamps and high-quality components guaranteeing the highest recording quality.
- Cubase AI
- Cubasis LE
- dspMixFx mixing application
- Bundled effects plug-in suite
- REV-X reverb
- Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip
- Guitar Amp Classics
- Clean: built-in chorus and vibrato, the tonal character of this model provides an ideal sonic foundation for recording with multi-effects.
- Crunch: It simulates the type of vintage tube amplifiers that are favoured for classic blues, rock, soul, R’n’B and similar styles.
- Drive: Provides a selection of distortion sounds that simulate the tonal character of high-gain tube amplifiers.
- Lead: Ideally suited to playing lead guitar lines that will fit well within an ensemble mix, it can also be set up for crisp accompaniment tones, making it a very versatile emulation.