SE Electronics SE8 Matched Pair Small Condenser Mics
The sE8 - small in stature, huge in sound.
Fit for any challenges in the studio or on stage, the sE8 is a brand new high-performance handcrafted small-diaphragm condenser, fresh from the labs at sE.
The sE8 Matched Pair comes complete with a precision stereo mounting bar, two protective windscreens, two mic clips, and a robust high-quality metal flight case.
Its new hand-made capsule implements a sophisticated backplate design that provides a perfectly balanced sound, so it's never harsh or aggressive - perfect for sources like high-hats and drum overheads.
It's also one of the quietest small-capsule mics on the planet - and with the highest dynamic range and SPL handling in its class, along with attenuation pads and low-cut filters for superb flexibility, the sE8 is ready for any sounds you’re making, whether in the studio environment or demanding on-stage applications.
- Capsule: hand-Crafted Small Diaphragm True Condenser Capsule
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 25 mV/Pa (-32dBV)
- Max SPL (0.5% THD): 139/149/159dB SPL (0/10/20 dB Attenuation Pad)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 13 dB(A)
- Dynamic Range: 126/136/146dB (0/10/20 dB Attenuation Pad)
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 81dB
- Low-Cut Filter: 80Hz/160Hz, 6dB/Oct, Switchable
- Attenuation Pad: 10dB/20dB, Switchable
- Powering: 48V According To IEC 61938
- Electrical Impedance: 110 Ohms
- Recommended Load Imepdance: >1k Ohms
- Current Consumption: 2.7mA
- Connectivity: Gold-Plated 3-Pin Male XLR
- Dimensions: 23mm x 120mm / 0.91'' x 4.72'' (D x L)
- Weight: 141g / 4.97oz.