Pro Stereo Mini Jack – Mono XLR Male Combiner Lead 2.5m
High-quality, very useful lead that combines the left and right signals of a headphone output and routes them to a single mono input.
This professional lead is perfect for plugging in a stereo signal into a mono jack socket, for example a smartphone headphone output going into the line-level input of a PA speaker.
Unlike standard mini jack to XLR leads, this adds the left and right signals, solving cancellation problems with balanced inputs.
Removes the need for bulkier and more expensive signal combiners.
To this end, balanced cable is used, and the tip and ring connections from the stereo mini jack are joined at the end of the mono XLR.
This lead is assembled in the UK using German-made Sommer cable, and high-end connectors by Neutrik and HiCon.
- They’re the best and most heavy-duty mini jack leads on the market.
- They have the best construction in any soldered mini jack connector
- German cable, Hicon and Neutrik connectors, assembled by professional technicians in London
- Damaged cable can be rewired and repaired easily
- They’re the only ones to use full 6mm thick professional three-conductor cable, same as our mic leads
- The best shielding possible, preventing crosstalk and interference on stereo signals