Pro One Hand Round Base Mic Stand by Trojan Pro
In the studio and on stage you need strong and sturdy microphone stands that won’t let you down. The last thing you want is for your beloved microphones to fall to the floor due to a weak stand that can’t hold its weight.
The Pro One Hand Round Base Mic Stand by Trojan Pro is the perfect choice for applications where you don’t require a boom-arm, such as lead vocals on stage or backing vocals in the studio.
The Pro One Hand Round Base Mic Stand by Trojan Pro is an innovative product that will set the trend towards the simplicity of one-hand operation. The Grip function works without needing the grip of a gorilla and when set remains in position. The telescopic part is silky smooth.
Performers prefer the One Hand Grip facility. No more holding the microphone in one hand and fiddling with the height adjustment with the other. Simply squeeze the handle and set the height. Manufactured to a standard, not a price.
The round base further makes the performer relaxed as there is no chance of tripping over splayed legs. A solid no compromise product with a 3.5kg Diecast round base.
Under the base is a rubbery plastic gasket to stop stage bourne sounds interfering with the microphone. It’s comforting to know we hold all spares for this product.
- Matte Black Powder coated for a smart and durable finish.
- Precision Height setting mechanism.
- Silky smooth height.
- Soft Easy Grip Handle.
- Materials are pre-processed to stop rust.
- Heavy Base with rubbery gasket.
Why will it outlast competitive products?
- For a start, the raw material steel passes through a phosphorisation process involving immersion in a chemical bath to remove oil and grease contaminates and any rust often found unseen inside tubing.
- The surface is ROHS compliant powder coated and baked in an oven at a high temperature to provide the most durable surface possible. A more expensive process than paint spraying.
- Manufacturing tolerances are low through Computer-Aided Design (CAD).
- All components are held in stock in Luton.
- ROHS Compliant with EU Hazardous Substance requirements.
Spares for items that may get lost: