PreSonus AudioBox iOne
The audio interface designed for songwriters and guitarists on the go
Inspiration is everywhere, so why not bring your studio along with you and record wherever you go. The two-input PreSonus AudioBox® iOne allows you to capture your voice and instrument on your Mac, Windows PC and iPad. Effortlessly plug in your guitar and microphone to instantly start creating. USB bus-powered and bundled with powerful, easy-to-use recording software, the AudioBox iOne makes it easy to capture ideas and create professional-quality recordings.
Mobile recording made easy
The PreSonus AudioBox® iOne audio interface and its software library make recording your latest tracks and compositions a total breeze. Record in stereo on your iPad with free Capture™ Duo or record up to 32 tracks with affordable Capture for iPad. Then wirelessly beam your iPad tracks to PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One® recording and production software for Mac or Windows for editing and mixing. Or do your whole project on your laptop with Studio One. Whichever way you choose to work the AudioBox iOne and its software library provide all the tools needed to record on the road and in the studio.
Loud and clear
Recording great-sounding music requires outstanding preamps and digital converters. And to hear what you are doing requires a headphone amp that keeps up with the rest of the design. The PreSonus AudioBox® iOne audio interface delivers on all fronts. Their famous award-winning microphone preamplifiers are featured inside the AudioBox® iOne that will capture your voice in all its glory. Clean, clear, 24-bit, 96 kHz digital converters and an ultra-loud, crystal-clear headphone output ensure you hear every detail.
Built to travel
The PreSonus AudioBox® iOne is a mobile audio interface. This interface can sit on a tabletop or fit in the pocket of a backpack or laptop bad and works with standard iOS power accessories. The metal chassis is built like a small tank that only weighs 1.35 pounds (0.63kg). Wherever your travel takes you, wherever creativity strikes the PreSonus AudioBox® iOne audio interface will be ready to capture your latest masterpiece.
Make your own magic
The PreSonus AudioBox® iOne comes included with Studio One Artist. PreSonus also include the Studio Magic Suite of software with their audio interface products. The 2020 Studio Magic is a major step up from the 2019 edition, and includes Ableton Live Lite, tutorials from Melodics, 6 virtual instruments, and 9 effects plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats... all unlocked for use inside Studio One Artist with a retail value of over $1000 (US).
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio interface
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
Inputs and Outputs
- 1 microphone input with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifier and +48V phantom power
- 1 instrument input
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main line-level outputs
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analogue mixer (fixed 50/50 mix via Direct button)
- Large main volume knob
- Signal present and clipping LEDs
- Studio One® Artist DAW software (Mac/Windows) and 6+ GB of third-party resources
- Transfer files wirelessly from Capture for iPad to Studio One
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac®, Windows®, and iPad®
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
Construction and Security
- Kensington lock hole
- Metal chassis
Computer System Requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for the AudioBox iOne and AudioBox iTwo:
- Windows® 7 x64 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64
- Intel Core Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- macOS® 10.11 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel® Core™ Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Windows and Mac Systems
- USB 2.0 Port
- Internet connection for registration and download of included software
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
- Monitor with at least 1280x800 resolution
- iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad (4th generation)
- iOS 10 or later
The minimum system requirements may differ for DAWs other than Studio One. Please check the requirements for your DAW of choice with its manufacturer.
Note that the speed of your processor, amount of RAM and size and speed of your hard drive will greatly affect the overall performance of your recording system. Also, a more powerful system (a faster processor with more RAM) will allow for lower latency (signal delay) than you might experience while monitoring audio or MIDI signals. Monitor resolution for both PC and Macintosh should be no lower than 1024x768 pixels.