P220 Voiceover Starter Kit - Reflection Filter White
The P220 Voiceover Starter Kit - Reflection Filter White features everything you’ll need to get started recording your vocal sessions.
AKG P220 Condenser Mic
The Perception P220 is a large-diaphragm true condenser microphone offering a warm and clear sound for lead vocals, acoustic guitar and brass instruments. A switchable bass-cut filter and attenuation pad make it perfectly suited for use on loud sound sources with sound pressure levels up to 155dB SPL. The rugged and roadworthy design also makes the Perception P220 a perfect choice for on-stage applications.
The Perception P220 represents the most popular and successful microphone within the Perception Series. It comes complete with a spider-type shock mount in an aluminium carrying case.
- One-inch large-diaphragm, true condenser transducer delivers a classic warm and clear sound
- Rugged all-metal body and robust design a reliable and roadworthy tool
- The switchable bass-cut filter eliminates rumble or footfall noise
- Switchable attenuation pad for high-SPL applications up to 155dB
- Designed and engineered in Vienna, Austria - contains the essence of six decades of mic engineering
Studiospares Pro Mic Stand and Telescopic Boom
Manufactured to a standard, not a price. A solid no compromise product with a Diecast metal base and Tommy Bar for easy boom adjustment. The height adjusting sleeve clamp is nylon, not plastic. The precision engineering lavished on this product plus the availability of all components adds up to make this stand the most popular in the UK.
Matte Black Powder coated for a smart and durable finish. Screws do not gouge marks in the metalwork with long legs which guarantee stability. The boom arm can be set to any length and angle and uses a Tommy Bar for easier adjustment. (Plastic Knobs break under pressure) Materials are pre-processed to stop rust. Boom includes a cable clip to stop loose cables pulling the microphone.
- Height adjustable between 1000mm - 1650mm
- Boom Arm Length between 580mm - 910mm
- Mic Stand thread 3/8”
- Threads for Mic Holder 5/8” or 3/8” with the supplied STA5 adaptor
- Boom arm socket 5/8” (Where it attaches to the stand)
- Weight 2.2kg
- Colour Black
Metal Mesh Pop Shield / Filter 120mm
A metal mesh has similar anti-blast characteristics as the open cloth counterpart but is more durable and can be easily cleaned with a cloth. Fabric versions are more difficult to clean and can sometimes be considered unhygienic. The 120mm diameter steel metal screen has a multitude of holes that break up the blast of air emitted by the performer. The remaining metal surrounding the holes are angled to further break up the parallel air currents hitting the screen. Handling is also easier. Imported in bulk and sold direct to the user, hence the low price.
XLR Male - XLR Female Moulded 6m
This range of Moulded equipment leads is true of professional quality. The leads are heavy duty and not consumer Hi-Fi types and considered second to none.
SoundLab Studio Microphone Reflexion Screen
The SoundLab Studio Microphone Reflexion Screen is a well-designed sound isolation screen that can be used stand-alone or easily fitted onto most stands that have tube diameters from OD 15mm to OD 28mm.
A unique feature of this sound isolation screen is that the left and right panels can be adjusted to give the best sound protection depending on the setting you are in, so you can achieve the best results and quality of audio during your recording sessions.
The SoundLab Studio Microphone Reflexion Screen is ideally used in home studios, rehearsal studios or other untreated acoustic locations, this sound isolation screen isolates the mic from unwanted reflections so you can achieve clean, crisp recordings.
- Reduces Externals Reflections when Vocal Recording
- Allows for Clean, Sharp Vocal Recordings
- Perfect for Home or Small Professional Studios
- Ideal for Portable Use
- Stand Alone or Stand Mounting
- Product Dimensions (mm): 420x420x360
- Net weight (kg): 4.5