The NYS-SPP-L1 from Neutrik is an economical and remarkable sleek designed 1/4“ modular Patch Panel for a 19“ rack mount (19“ x 1U) with a reinforced metal housing. Each of its 48 PCB wired balanced channels (24 front pairs and corresponding 24 rear pairs) can either be grounded separately or in groups of individually choosable channel numbers.
The PCBs are held securely in place by being clamped between the front and the rear panel, this grants an easy reconfiguration of the Patch Panel without the danger of losing any small parts (e.g. nuts). The grey jack serves as an easy and distinguishable normalling identification.
- Individual grounding is available for each channel separately
- Ruggedized metal housing
- Improved contact design minimises wear on mated plug
- Economic and versatile designed 1/4" modular Patch Panel with 2 rows of jack sockets 48 balanced channels with fully PCB wired jack (24 vertical PC boards), 24 front pairs and corresponding 24 rear pairs
- Jack PC card contains 4 balanced 1/4" jacks with non-tarnishing contacts, is held securely in place without the use of nuts - no little pieces to drop, break or lose
- Easy to change the configuration by just flipping individual PC board
- Normalling jack is coloured grey for easy identification
- 4 designation strips included for front and rear panel