Miktek DI1 Active DI Box
The Miktek Audio Tool Box line features several clever audio devices providing solutions to a variety of audio applications. Their simple compact designs feature professional audio performance and easy to use functionality. The HM4 provides four channels of high-quality headphone amplification. The HM2 is a personal monitor that provides a “more me” headphone and input source mixing. For the connecting instruments and line-level sources, there is the DI1 active direct box and DI2 stereo active direct box.
The MX4 miniature mixer offers four inputs with XLR mic, 1/8-inch stereo and two 1⁄4-inch mono ins with a stereo 1/4-inch output. The PS2 features two channels of 48 Volt phantom power for operating condenser mics. The ATB series are attractively styled, and their robust construction features a strong aluminium extruded chassis to assure reliable performance from venue to venue.
- 1⁄4” input for instrument or speaker levels
- Selectable COMBINE feature for summing INPUT and THRU
- * Selectable input PAD
- * 48 Volt phantom power or 9 Volt operation
- Selectable ground lift and phase reversal on the balanced XLR output
- 1⁄4” true bypass output
- Sturdy aluminium shell with stabilizing rubber grip feet
- Ideal in studio and stage applications