Mackie Thump 12A Pair + Stands/Bag Bundle includes:
Mackie Thump 12A Active PA Speaker
Thump Series powered loudspeakers continue their legacy of ultra-affordable, class-leading performance and reliability and bring it to the next level with all-new designs and technology that redefine chest-thumping low-end and versatility.
PROVEN THUMP PERFORMANCE
- 12" high-output woofer / 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- 1300W of ultra-efficient Class-D power
- Next-generation system protection and thermal limiting keep your system safe
CLASS-LEADING, CHEST-THUMPING LOW END
- All-new amplifier design allows for incredibly fast transient response delivering more chest-thumping low end than ever
- The built-in 2-channel mixer features Vita™ preamps with Wide-Z™ technology to handle mic, line and instrument signals with ease
- XLR thru output allows for a simple wired connection to other Thump loudspeakers
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Dual angle design perfect for use as a stage monitor
TOTAL SYSTEM OPTIMIZATION
- Four Application-specific speaker modes for instant system optimization
- Precision digital crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- Universal power supply (100-240VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE
- Completely redesigned professional enclosure designed for heavy use
- Loading in and out is easy with a new 4 handle design
- 1 lbs. / 13.2 kg
Studiospares Pro PA Speaker Stand with Carrying Bag
A pair of highly portable quality aluminium speaker stands with a 2015mm height and a 60kg load capacity which makes it second to none.
The Heavy Duty Bag is manufactured from a tightly woven Black polycotton with heavy-duty red straps which support the weight, not the material.
Supporting up to 60Kg of speaker two metres above the ground with entertainers and an audience around it’s reassuring to know the stand is the finest currently available.
Carrying the stands around it soon becomes apparent they are made of aluminium not heavy steel.
Both the height adjusting sleeve and base that connects everything together are tough die castings and not plastic which becomes brittle left in a cold van overnight.
The height adjusting sleeve clamp includes a steel retaining safety pin passing through the pole plus a woven nylon tie line to save the pin from being lost.
To maintain the smart appearance the stand is Matte Black Powder Coated which is baked on for a long-lasting smart appearance.
This product will satisfy the most critical user. Safety is built-in which is to be expected from a quality product.
We hold all spares for this product in London.
- Metal not plastic components for safety-critical parts.
- Higher weight capacity through better components and Computer-Aided Design (CAD).
- Fits 35mm top hats. Reverse the pole to suit 38mm top hats.
- Gradual height adjustment.
- Legs splay out 1.25m to provide greater stability.
- All components available as spare parts.
- Chunky feet limit sliding and protect flooring.
- ROHS compliant Black Powder Coating is more durable than paint spraying.
- Pole material Aluminium.
- Load capacity 60kg.
- Height adjustable using clamp 1300mm - 2015mm with legs set to maximum stability of 1.25m. Reduced to 1300mm - 2000mm using safety pin.
- Upper pole diameter 35mm and 38mm reversed.
- Lower pole diameter 41mm.
- Distance between feet 1.25m.
- Weight 3.0kg.
- Colour Black.
XLR Male - XLR Female Lead 10m Black
A range of popular XLR Leads based on the Precision series connectors. These are no-compromise leads built to a professional standard, not a price. They are heavy duty and flexible being considered second to none.
- Precision XLRs, Jacks and Mini Jacks are based on die-cast zinc shells that have no screws
- Positive cable retention by a chuck which maintains even circular compression
- Perfect connection with silver-plated contact material on Phosphor Copper
- Female contacts contain seven independent contact points to increase conductivity
- Rubber boot reduces cable exit bending stress and the ingress of moisture
- Female XLRs include a redesigned latching push-button for comfortable operation
- Low loss and low capacity Oxygen Free Cable (OFC) maintains high frequencies to avoid signal degradation
- Spirally wound copper wire strands ensures excellent flexibility and the best screening
- Best possible screening by 64 strands of copper wire wound spirally round the signal conductors
- Lowest DC losses with 20 strands of 0.12mm copper wire
- PVC jacket remains flexible down to below 10 degrees
- Cable colour Black. Optional Red, Green and Blue
- Leads include a hook and loop retained cable wrap. Can be slipped off if not required. Good for keeping unused stored leads from tangling