Icon Qcon EX G2 - Fader Expander
The Icon Pro Audio QCon EX G2 is an extender for the QCon Pro G2 universal control surface. The QCon EX provides eight additional channels to your QCon Pro system allowing you to expand your system to 32 channels with three QCon EX G2 extenders.
Whether you are tracking or mixing, the QCon EX G2 provides intuitive tactile control over your session. Set your levels, fine-tune your EQs and effects, record automation, punch in and out of recordings, all at the tip of your fingers. The QCon EX G2 is outfitted with eight motorized faders, eight multi-purpose push encoders, and 2-foot pedal connectors. 12-segment LED level meters are provided for each channel, and a large backlit LCD screen displays channel names and parameter values.
The Icon Pro Audio QCon EX G2 controls your favourite digital audio workstation with Mackie Control or HUI emulation (for Pro Tools) and includes presets for several popular DAWs including Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, ProTools, Studio One, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Samplitude, Reaper, Bitwig, Reason, Sonar, and Audition. A User Defined mode is also included to create custom presets and midi mapping.
The QCon EX G2 is class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/10, and Mac OS X and features a high-speed USB 2.0 connection.
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
- 12-segment LED level metering for channels
- 1 touch-sensitive motorized fader for the master channel
- 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 12-segment LED display showing time location of your project in either SMPTE or Midi beat clock (bars:beats:ticks) format
- 78 assignable buttons for user de ne mode
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- Illuminated zoom key with 4 direction keys
- MackieControl and HUI Universal emulation
- iMap – Self midi mapping software is provided for user-de ned mode (MIDI Learn)
- Expandable to 32-channel control surface with 3 units of Qcon EX G2
- User A & User B 1/4” TRS connectors for connecting with pedals
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high-speed connectivity
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software
- Different DAW overlays are included – Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Samplitude, Reaper, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason, ProTools, Sonar, Audition, Ableton Live and User Define mode
- Robust aluminium and metal casing with Kensington lock port