Fortis Hard Travel Case IP67 by Trojan Pro 545 x 345 x 225mm
Availability: 1 in stock
Order now, and this can be delivered by: Friday, December 01
- Fortis Hard Travel Case IP67 by Trojan Pro provides the ultimate gadget protection for travelling from a gig, a studio, or your home in a car, tour bus, plane or on foot.
- External Dimensions (LWD): 545mm x 345mm x 225mm Internal Dimensions (LWD): 530mm x 310mm x 200mm
- With its IP67 rated material the case is dustproof, waterproof, and shockproof, safeguarding your equipment.
- The case can be submerged in 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes.
- The Fortis range is made with strong yet lightweight Polypropylene.
- Ideal for musicians, engineers, and anyone needing equipment protection.
Fortis Hard Travel Case IP67 by Trojan Pro
External Dimensions (LWD): 545mm x 345mm x 225mm
Internal Dimensions (LWD): 530mm x 310mm x 200mm
The Fortis Hard Travel Case IP67 by Trojan Pro is the ultimate travel case great for carrying tech like audio interfaces, small MIDI keyboards or drum pads, portable hard drives and tablets. Gear transport for in a car, tour bus, train, plane or on foot.
Its IP67 rated material and foam padding makes it dustproof, waterproof and shockproof. Whether it rains, snows or gusts you most valuable on-the-go tech will never get damaged when moving from place to place.
Built to Last – IP67 Rated
The Fortis Hard Travel Case is IP67 rated which delivers complete protection from the elements when on the move like dust and splashes and can be completely immersed in 1 metre of water for up to 30 minutes! This is due to an automatic air valve which balances the pressure inside the case.
IP67 stands for ‘Ingress Protection’ and is the International Protection marking for all products. The first digit stands for how protected a product is against solids such as dust and particles with the second digit standing for protection against liquids.
In this case, 6 means the Fortis Hard Travel Case is protected against contact with objects greater than 1mm in diameter like a wire or small tool. The 7 means it is protected against short periods of immersion while under the pressure of 15cm and 1m of water.
Robust Yet Lightweight
The Fortis Hard Travel Case is meticulously built from scratch with super-strong yet lightweight polypropylene to ensure maximum protection to take your case almost anywhere in a car, tour bus or plane. It features a retractable handle and wheels for greater portability.
Ready For Any Challenge
Originally designed for musicians, engineers and sound technicians the Fortis Hard Travel Case is suitable for anyone requiring robust and reliable protection for their valuable equipment. It is the maximum size for most major airline overhead luggage cabins. Please check with your airline first.
Each case in the Fortis range contains pick foam which can be customised to fit almost anything you need it to, ensuring your gear is snug and fully protected.
- Fortis Hard Travel Case by Trojan Pro: Ultimate tech protection
- IP67 Rated Material: Dustproof, waterproof, and shockproof
- Immersion-Ready: Can be submerged in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes
- Robust & Lightweight Construction: Made from strong yet lightweight Polypropylene
- Versatile Use: Originally designed for musicians, engineers, and sound technicians
- Total Protection: Safeguard your gig, studio, or home tech from damage
External Dimensions (LWD):
545mm x 345mm x 225mm
Internal Dimensions (LWD):
530mm x 310mm x 200mm
Lid and Bottom Depth:
Lid Depth: 40mm
Waterproof with an IP67 rating
Equipped with wheels and a retractable handle for easy transport.