dbx 1046 QUAD COMPRESSOR/LIMITER Each of the 1046 s four channels allows you to individually select between dbx OverEasy or hard knee compression. Each channel is totally independent from the rest so they can all be performing different functions. With digital inputs requiring pre defined maximum input levels the 1046 includes dbx PeakStopPlus circuitry the most comprehensive limiting technology on the market. For interfacing with other devices each of the 1046 s channels also utilise balanced gold-plated XLR on inputs and outputs with switchable +4dBu or -10dBV operating levels.
- 4 independent channels of operation, stereo linkable in two pairs.
- PeakStopPlus limiting control for setting maximum allowable level regardless of compressor settings.
- Switchable OverEasy or hard-knee compression.
- Selectable Auto (classic dbx) or manual (variable Attack and Release) compression.
- Differentially balanced gold-plated XLR and 1/4" inputs and outputs.
- True RMS level detection.
- Precision metering of input level, output level, and gain reduction.
- Dual True stereo or quad mono operation.
- Switchable +4dBu or -10dBV operation per channel.