Chandler Limited Little Devil Coloured Boost Pedal
Wade Goeke of Chandler Limited called this pedal a Coloured Boost for a reason! It’s not a clean boost, but it’s not a fuzz either. If you’re a guitarist looking for a unique, flexible boost pedal, the Chandler Little Devil Coloured Boost can gently colour your Fender or drive your old Marshall into oblivion.
The soul of the Coloured Boost is the Class A amplifier design and the selectable Feedback/Bias control. The six presets range from slightly fuzzy to an ‘in your face’ Plexi sound. Each preset has its own style of harmonic distortion and clipping, with different effects on a sine wave signal. Soft clipping; hard clipping; clipping on the top, bottom or both sides of a sine wave; and significant changes in frequency happen with each click of the Feedback/Bias switch.
A great addition to your studio or live on stage. The Coloured Boost deserves a hard-earned place on all pedalboards (perfect at either end of your signal chain). Stack it with your favourite pedals or use it alone to transform your setup into a screaming tone at the stomp of a button.
Capable of 39db of boost, the Coloured Boost can easily range from gentle sustain to screaming vintage. It is true bypass, so you won't hear it when it's not engaged, but kick it on and you'll fall in love with the analogue flavour. It's also great for hitting the input of your favourite tube amp extra-hard, for that sweet tone you can only get from a tube amp that's getting pushed to the max.
- Gain boost pedal, with colourful character, and flexible clipping modes for a very versatile pedal
- Boost Range selector lets you focus the colour on a certain frequency range
- 'Highs' switch lets you control the overall brightness of your sound
- Colour Boost control adds up to 39dB of gain and interacts with the Feedback/Bias circuit
- Feedback/Bias control gives you access to multiple clipping and bias types for an amazing tonal variety