Behringer Ultracurve Pro Deq2496
BEHRINGER ULTRACURVE PRO DEQ2496 The ULTRACURVE PRO DEQ2496 is a high-precision digital 24-bit/96 kHz EQ/RTA mastering processor. Its quality audio performance makes it ideal for audiophile mastering and PA purposes. There are 4 concurrently selectable EQ modules (31-band graphic EQ, 10-band parametric EQ, Feedback Destroyer and three dynamic EQs per channel). Another highlight is the additional 61-band RTA that can run simultaneously with the EQ section.
The DEQ2496 features high-quality AKM 24-bit/96kHz A/D and D/A converters and two high-performance 32/40-bit floating-point SHARC digital signal processors for ultimate sonic resolution and 113dB dynamic range. There are also multi-functional level meters (peak/RMS, VU and SPL meter with dBA/dBC weighting via RTA mic input) plus 64 user memories for complete setups and/or individual module configurations.
You get a separate RTA mic/line input with phantom power, a professional wordclock input and MIDI connections for full remote control, preset dumps and system updates. The DEQ2496 also boasts balanced inputs and servo balanced outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, stereo aux output, AES/EBU and SPDIF inputs and outputs. The internal switch-mode power supply assures maximum flexibility (100 - 240V), noise-free audio, superior transient response and lowest possible power consumption. Like all BEHRINGER products, the DEQ2496 was manufactured under ISO9000 certified management.
- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/96 kHz mastering processor featuring 32/40-bit floating-point DSP technology
- Audiophile 24-bit/96kHz A/D and D/A converters offering 113dB of dynamic range
- Four concurrently selectable EQ modules:
- 31-band graphic EQ, 10-band parametric EQ, Feedback Destroyer, plus 3 Dynamic EQs per stereo channel
- Ultra-high resolution 61-band real-time FFT (Fast Fourier transform) analyzer
- Analyzer features additional auto EQ function for room and loudspeaker equalization
- Unique VPQ (Virtual Paragraphic EQ) option allows parametric control of graphic EQs
- Compressor/expander with peak limiter per stereo channel
- Additional stereo imager and stereo delay for delay line applications
- Multi-functional level meters (peak/RMS, VU and SPL meter with dBA/dBC weighting via RTA/mic input)
- 64 user memories for complete setups and/or individual module configurations
- Separate mic/line input with phantom power for RTA and Auto-EQ applications
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with gold-plated XLRs, stereo aux out, AES/EBU and S/PDIF I/O
- Wordclock input and MIDI connections for full remote control, preset dumps and system updates
- Open architecture allowing future software updates via MIDI
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for 100-240V flexibility, clean audio, and energy efficiency
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life