Behringer U-Phoria UMC204HD 192kHz USB Interface
The Behringer U-PHORIA UMC204HD USB Audio Interface
is a 2x4 USB 2.0 audio/MIDI Interface for recording microphones and instruments. With it you'll be recording your next masterpiece in minuets with all the connectivity required for your microphones, guitars, keyboards and even MIDI devices. It comes included with its own free audio recording editing and podcasting software, as well as 150 instrument / effects plug-ins.
With two pure, world class MIDAS-designed mic preamps, you'll be recording the perfect vocals straight to your DAW of choice. The preamps include +48V phantom power meaning you can choose between your favourite condenser microphones, that'll be recording through studio-grade 24-Bit/192 kHz converters for the best possible sound quality. Whether you're on a Windows or Mac computer, the UMC204HD makes it super easy to capture ideas and make full on songs.
The UMC204HD offers complete, zero-latency monitoring, meaning you can experience your performance with no with no delay or lag in the returning signal, resulting in a better performance and recording. The headphones output has its own level control and monitoring A/B source select, making it possible for DJ-style cueing.
On the rear of the UMC204HD you can find the USB 2.0 port for an easy connection to your computer. As well as this there are a plethora of analogue playback options including 1/4" TRS, RCA and XLR. The USB audio interface also has two analogue inputs allowing you to sue external effects such as EQ's, compressors and gates. A built-in MIDI I/O allows you to hook up keyboards and any other MIDI hardware of your choice.
The front features the two combo XLR/TRS connections allowing you to use microphones, instruments or line level sources. These both have their own gain level knobs as well as indicator LED's for signal and clip. The headphone output with its dedicated volume knob is found here along with the main output and mix knob. A direct monitor button which is used for if your finding latency when monitoring. It takes the signal and passes it straight to the headphone and line outputs on the device. The signal will also be sent to your daw software allowing the input to be recorded at the same time.
Tracktion is the free composing, recording, editing and mixing software that comes with the UMC204HD. It brings together great Pro DAW features, such as such as dynamic automation, unlimited track count, MIDI recording and support for VST and AU plug-ins, but it's completely free. When you register the UMC204HD with Behringer, you'll receive a download code for the full version of Tracktion 4
The UMC204HD is a very powerful 2 input, 4 output USB recording interface featuring genuine MIDAS-designed mic preamps delivering exceptional 24-Bit/192 kHz high-resolution converters. All this has been designed to help your recordings and mixes sound their absolute best, and with it, they will.
- 2x4 USB 2.0 audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software
- Streams 2 inputs / 4 outputs plus MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- 2 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Pre amplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Durable, impact-resistant metal chassis
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany