Behringer Powerplay HA6000 Headphone Amp
An articulate headphone mix can make all the difference in the outcome of a recording session. The 6-channel POWERPLAY HA6000 features superior performance, routing and mixing functions to accommodate even the most discerning set of ears. A stereo Aux Input on each channel allows each performer to balance the Direct In signal with a second input – for a more customized mix. When a conditioned mix has to reach multiple listeners, the HA6000 delivers it in style.
The HA6000 offers 6 high-power amplifiers that can drive loads down to 8 Ohms. Each amplifier features its own 2-band EQ, 8-digit LED output meter, Left and Right Mono switches, and a ¼ " stereo Aux input to mix in any instrument or sound source and a dedicated ¼ " Phones Out jack. HA6000’s Main Section features a 8-segment LED input meter, Direct In ¼ " jack and Master Level dial.
- Professional, multi-purpose headphones amplifier system for stage and studio applications
- Highest sonic quality with virtually all types of headphones even at maximum volume
- 6 independent high-power amplifier sections provide up to six stereo mixes with individual balance controls
- Each input/aux section can be separately adjusted for 'more me' mixing
- Stereo Aux input for each channel allows you to mix in any instrument or sound source
- Ultra-musical High and Low EQ per channel for perfect sound adaptation
- Output level control with accurate 8-digit LED output meter per channel
- Individual Left/Right Mono switches for each channel
- 1 front and 1 rear TRS output connectors per channel
- Direct front panel input connector for easy connection of any sound source
- Parallel Main outputs allow cascading of several headphones amplifiers
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs on 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings