Audio-Technica MB1K Dynamic Mic
A perfect introductory performance mic, the high-output MB 1k is designed for use as a lead, backup, or choral vocal microphone. It features Audio-Technica's Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet structure for maximum output and fast transient response, a lockable MagnaLock switch design for silent on/off operation, and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector.
The MB 1k is also available in the stage-ready MB 1k/pack along with a durable tripod microphone stand that folds for easy transport, a professional Quiet-Flex stand clamp for flexible positioning, and a heavy-duty 20' XLR-type cable.
- High-output design for vocals that cut through the mix
- Unidirectional dynamic element design
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Reduced handling noise thanks to anti-shock engineering
- Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLock switch design
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- 5-year microphone warranty
Also available as MB 1k/c with MB 1k microphone and 15' cable MB 1k/pack with MB 1k microphone, adjustable tripod mic stand, stand clamp and 20' cable.