Designed for vocalists, voiceover artists, streamers, podcasters and more. This starter kit will provide you with everything you’ll need to get started recording vocals.
The AT2020 sets a new standard of performance and quality in studio condenser microphones at this price level. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom made for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With a very low intrinsic noise level, it is perfectly suited to current digital recording equipment. This microphone offers a wide dynamic range, and easily holds high sound pressure levels. Its rugged construction is designed to last for years.
- One of the best quality/price ratios in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for "Project / home-studio"
- High sound pressure level and outstanding dynamic range make it a particularly versatile microphone
- Made to measure Ø16mm low-mass diaphragm, providing both wide frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source and a reduction of sound to the side and rear
- Screw fixture and swivel foot ensure secure mounting and facilitate accurate microphone positioning
- With its low operating noise, it is suitable for use with sophisticated recording equipment
- Can be suspended optionally using AT8458
SoundLab Studio Microphone Reflection Screen
The SoundLab Studio Microphone Reflection Screen is a well-designed sound isolation screen that can be used stand-alone or easily fitted onto most stands that have tube diameter from OD 15mm to OD 28mm.
A unique feature of this sound isolation screen is that the left and right panels can be adjusted to give the best sound protection depending on the setting you are in, so you can achieve the best results and quality of audio during your recording sessions.
The SoundLab Studio Microphone Reflection Screen is ideally used in home studios, rehearsal studios or other untreated acoustic locations, this sound isolation screen isolates the mic from unwanted reflections so you can achieve clean, crisp recordings.
- Reduces Externals Reflections when Vocal Recording
- Allows for Clean, Sharp Vocal Recordings
- Perfect for Home or Small Professional Studios
- Ideal for Portable Use
- Stand Alone or Stand Mounting
- Net weight (kg): 4.5
- Height – 350mm
- Curve Circumference – 860mm
- Width (Open) – 450mm
- Width (Closed) – 410mm
- Depth (Open) – 290mm
- Depth (Closed) – 160mm
K&M 25400 Microphone Stand
Entry-level, low-priced microphone stand. The practical swivel joint allows the one-piece boom arm to be simultaneously positioned for tilt and length. Thanks to a low weight of only 1.85 kg, it is particularly suitable for the mobile musician.
The stand requires little space as its base diameter is only 660 mm. The large foot end caps help to make the stand stable and reduce unpleasant transmission noise.
Boom Arm: 1 Piece Design
Boom Arm Clamping: Locking Knob
Boom Arm Length: 680mm
Thread Size: 3/8" Thread
Physical Height: 890mm - 1600mm
Physical Weight: 1.85 kg
Nylon Mesh Pop Shield / Filter 150mm
The Nylon mesh pop filter is a high-quality pop shield designed to minimise and reduce any sibilance and pops you may encounter during vocal recordings sessions. The filter itself is constructed from a fine nylon mesh that aids in ensuring the most effective pop-reduction without altering or affecting the original sound. The filter features an extra-long 350mm gooseneck for quickly achieving the optimal position in front of a vast array of different microphone choices.
Nylon Microphone Pop Screen
Reduces Pops and Sibilance
Studio Quality Build
XLR Male - XLR Female Moulded 6m
This range of Moulded equipment leads are true of professional quality. The leads are heavy duty and not consumer Hi-Fi types and considered second to none.