ART Tube MP Studio V3
The Tube MP Studio V3 single channel mic pre features ART`s new V3 (Variable Valve Voicing) Technology. V3 provides optimized reference points to begin the recording process. The V3 presets were created and fine-tuned by some of the industry's top studio and live-sound engineers.
The V3 allows you to select between a multitude of preamp settings designed for guitars (electric and acoustic), keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals and more. V3 also incorporates ART`s OPL (Output Protection Limiter), which precisely and accurately controls and maintains the output peak signal.
The OPL circuitry is crucial in protecting the next link in a signal chain - such as a hard-disk recording system or a sound card. While its primary application is to be used with a microphone, the Tube MP Studio V3 can also function as a direct box - impedance matching, amplifying and improving the sound of any instrument plugged into it. The design of the Tube MP Studio V3 allows it to add warmth and fatness to a signal while maintaining low noise.
- Provides Superior Preamplification for Microphones, Instruments and Line Level Sources
- V3™ – Variable Valve Voicing
- OPL™ – Output Protection Limiting
- Hand Selected 12AX7A Provides 70dB of Gain Smooth, Warm and Fat Sound Quality
- Variable Input and Output Gain Controls
- Excellent as a Tube DI
- XLR and 1/4″ Inputs and Outputs
- +48 Volts of Phantom Power Phase Reversal Switch
- Portable, All Steel Construction