ART SLA-4 Power Amp 4-Channel
**Please note - the fan cooling system on this amp may make it unsuitable for installations where ambient noise needs to be kept to a minimum**
Offering superb sound quality, the ART SLA-4 studio linear power amplifier delivers the clean power you need for any professional audio application including project or professional studio environments or commercial sound installations.
It is a true four-channel amplifier in a single rack-space that can be switched easily from Multi-channel, Stereo and Bridged Mono Modes. Separate mode switches allow you to bridge channels 1 and 2, or channels 3 and 4, or both channel pairs. This maximizes flexibility by allowing the amp to be configured for best utilization in 2, 3, or 4 channel applications.
The ART ART SLA 4 4x140 Watt Power Amplifier is designed for long-term reliability in any audio application, its output is fully protected from short circuits. An ultrasonic network decouples RF from the output and helps keep the amplifier stable with reactive loads.
The SLA4 is stable into loads as low as 2 ohms (stereo mode) or 4 ohms (bridged mode) making it ideal for virtually any installation application or complex system configuration.
The ART SLA4 4x140 Watt Power Amplifier main features include:
- Extremely Low Noise, Discrete Linear Design
- 4 x 100 Watts/Ch @ 8 Ohms, 140 Watts/Ch @ 4 Ohms
- 2 x 200 Watts/Ch @ 16 Ohms, 280 Watts/Ch @ 8 Ohms (bridged)
- 2 x 100 Watts/Ch @ 8 Ohms & 1 x 280 Watts @ 8 Ohms (bridged)
- Toroidal Transformer
- 10 Hz to 40 kHz Frequency Response
- 1/4-inch TRS, and Euroblock Balanced Inputs
- Recessed "Pop Out" Detented Gain Knobs
- Tamper-Proof Faceplate Included
- Multi-way Binding Post Outputs
- Low Profile 1U Rack-Mountable Design
- SmartFan Silent Cooling System