The Apogee Symphony I/O 2x6 is a modular audio interface featuring 2 analogue inputs, 6 analogue outputs and 8 digital I/O over ADAT, AES and S/PDIF and offering Apogee's best audio conversion to date.
The Apogee Symphony I/O 2x6 is the result of 25 years of research culminating in Apogee's best conversion and design to date. Inside the Apogee Symphony's beautifully designed chassis, features an extremely efficient circuit and power design that surpasses what Apogee previously managed with the Rosetta, X-series, Big Ben master clock and Trak2 mic pres. The result is superior audio transparency and clarity with an impressive amount of detail.
Modular in design the Apogee Symphony is suitable for every application from the small home studio to large post-production setups and can grow with your needs. Simply add another module from Apogee's list of modules and combine Apogee Symphony chassis together.
The Apogee Symphony is easy to control with only two knobs at the front to choose the different modes - USB, Thunderbolt, Pro Tools HD, Symphony or Standalone - or control the volumes of the several different outputs. These functions are also accessible through Apogee Maestro 2's software giving you also further control of the internal routing and the Apogee's popular soft limiter.
Apogee Symphony I/O 2x6 Overview:
- Next generation converter quality
- Refined and updated circuitry with fewer, more advanced components
- Fewer components means a shorter audio path and more recording clarity and transparency
- Lower converter latency
- Modular design.
- More efficient power distribution
- Big Ben built-in with enhanced C777 clocking performance
- Front panel control of headphone and output levels, and mic preamp gain (mic preamps optional)
- 2 balanced inputs on 2 female XLR connectors
- 6 balanced outputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector
- Digital I/O including ADAT, AES S/PDIF