Here's a mastering software that meets all demands - there's something for mixing and mastering studios, post-production facilities, sound designers, musicians, journalists, broadcasters, radio journalists, podcasters - the list goes on and on.
And if you've activated WaveLab 9.5 or earlier versions of WaveLab since September 17, 2019, then you are eligible for a free, downloadable Grace Period update to the latest corresponding version.
- Video playback support to arrange, edit and process the audio of a video file in synchronization with the visuals.
- Extended external effects support for integrating external effect devices into the WaveLab signal flow via external FX buses (Pro only).
- Reference Track for adding a reference audio file to the Audio Montage, allowing switching between it and the audio files being worked on (Pro only).
- External editor support for integrating other audio editors into the WaveLab workflow, allowing clips to be modified in those applications from within the WaveLab session (Pro only).
- Undo/Redo History is a completely new undo/redo edit history system, also now available for the first time in the Audio Editor workspace.
- Multitrack recording in the Audio Montage (Pro only).
- Audio Montage Inspector and track list overhaul which delivers user interface improvements in the Audio Montage window, with dedicated controls for audio, reference and video tracks.
- Audio Montage Inline Editing allows complete clips to be opened from within the Audio Montage and non-destructively edited in the Waveform Editor or Spectrum Editor (Pro only).
- Live input stream recording which lets as many audio streams as the input device/system can handle be recorded/rendered through the Master section and inserted plug-in chain (Pro only).
- Further improvements including an enhanced audio settings dialog; Marker list and CD list follow playback indicator; import markers from XML files (Pro only); more effects and playback processing in the Master section (Pro only); performance monitor; CD album display in the CD Tool window; real-time rendering with audition; improved third-party VST plug-in support; improved playback and more.