The X-TOUCH COMPACT Universal USB/MIDI Controller gives you precise control over your favorite DAW, instruments, effects and lighting systems with the fluidity of 9 touch-sensitive and fully-automated motorized faders, 16 rotary encoders with LED collars – and 39 illuminated buttons. Free yourself from the mouse-click paradigm with X-TOUCH's preconfigured presets – or customize your own configurations to master the art of on-the-fly adjustments as ever before.
Today’s DAWs, instruments, effects and lighting applications are designed to interface with controllers that enable users to make high-precision changes with minimal effort. Built-in Mackie Control* emulation allows your X-TOUCH COMPACT to work with virtually any professional audio production software imaginable – as soon as you take it from the box – no setup required!
Your music is the embodiment of your imagination and creativity. Your controller should be equally inspired and dynamic in its response to your creation. That’s why the X-TOUCH COMPACT features 9 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized faders. Every move or automation you write can be seen in the movements of each fader in real time, perfectly synced with your DAW.
Dual-Layer Mode provides lightning-fast switching between DAW and instrument control. Preconfigured control elements let you connect the X-TOUCH COMPACT for instant operation right out of the box, or download our user-friendly editor application for in-depth configuration, free of charge from http://www.behringer.com.
- Universal Remote Control for DAWs, Instruments, Effects and Lighting applications
- Features Mackie Control* mode for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- 9 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized faders
- Dual-Layer mode for quick change between DAW and instrument control
- Pre-configured control elements for instant operation out of the box
- User-friendly editor application
- ED-collars for on-the-fly adjustments of your favourite parameters
- 39 dedicated illuminated buttons (including transport control) for direct access of key functions
- Built-in USB/MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac* or PC computers - no drivers required
- Standard MIDI I/O ports for controlling external hardware without the need of a computer
- Dedicated footswitch and foot controller input for external remote control
- 2-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting additional controllers
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V ) and low power consumption for energy saving