The Shure BLX24UK/PG58 offers outstanding vocal reproduction alongside rock solid wireless connectivity allowing the freedom of the entire stage. For vocal clarity the PG58 capsule reproduces vocals with accuracy and a warm clean tone. The BLX2/PG58 transmitter features a lightweight design with rugged construction to stand up to the rigors of the stage. The BLX4 receiver has been designed for a quick setup, with user friendly intuitive controls making operation easy. Microprocessor controlled internal antenna diversity provides rock solid and dependable communication to the transmitter whilst the 'One touch-QuickScan' frequency selection system quickly locates the best open frequency to battle any potential interference. or a wireless system you can depend on for clear vocal tone and stage ready reliability, the Shure BLX24UK/PG58 is the perfect choice.
BLX2/PG58 Handheld Microphone with PG58 Capsule
- Integrated microphone capsule design featuring PG58
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Color ID caps (available separately)
BLX4 Dual Diversity Receiver
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-colour audio status indicator LED (Green: Normal audio level / Red: Overload / Clipping)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per channel
Channel 38 for licensed operation in the UK. Low cost licenses for using this wireless system can be obtained from PMSE at https://www.pmse.co.uk/ .