The C 411 PP Condenser Pickup Microphone with XLR by AKG is a compact condenser pickup microphone that is ideal for on stage capture of acoustic guitar, mandolin, violin, and most other stringed instruments. The C 411 PP works by converting the vibrations of an instrument's soundboard into an electrical signal. The microphone is specifically designed for direct attachment to an acoustic guitar, banjo, zither, or bowed string instrument and is tailored for accurate, coloration-free sound reproduction. Furthermore, there is a supplied adhesive compound for attaching the pickup that is intended to leave wooden, plastic, and metal surfaces undamaged. Ideal for hardwire installations, the C 411 PP is equipped with a standard XLR termination for phantom powering.
- Miniature Vibration Pickup
- For Acoustic Guitar, Violin and More
- Clear and Uncolored Sound
- Adhesive Compound for Mounting
- Condenser Transducer in Sealed Enclosure
- Standard XLR for Phantom Powering