Behringer MPA40BT-PRO Portable PA Speaker
The Behringer Europort MPA40BT PRO All-In-One Portable Bluetooth Enabled PA System is designed for live sound reinforcement applications. The unit can be powered by an AC power cord or by the built-in rechargeable battery with a run time of up to twelve hours and four LED status indicator lights. For energy management, it utilizes a low consumption switching power supply.
The unit features an 8" woofer and high-resolution tweeter driven by a Class-D amplifier. A built-in 2.4 GHz Bluetooth receiver allows you to stream music to the PA system from smartphones, tablets, computers, and other Bluetooth enabled devices.
(You can also connect up to two Behringer ULM Wireless Microphones using the PA system's USB wireless port and a compatible ULM USB Wireless Microphone Receiver key - ALL Sold Separately!).
- Up to two wired microphones can be connected to the system at the same time with independent level controls
- The system comes with one wired dynamic microphone and mic cable
- The PA also features an Aux phono RCA input pair with independent level control for connecting to a line level source such as a CD player
- The output control for the unit features bass and treble controls as well as a knob for adjusting the master output level
- A built in 35mm socket on the bottom of the speaker enables mounting the unit on a stand
- For portability, this pro version features built-in rolling wheels and an extendable handle