Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000
Get even more mind-expanding power for your keyboard, bass, guitar or vocals with the VIRTUALIZER 3D FX2000 effects processor. This amazing rack-mountable FX unit has 71 incredible algorithms, including true studio-grade stereo and 3D effects that will add a head-spinning new dimension to your sound, both live and in the studio. The FX2000 uses our RSM (Real Sound Modeling) technology to simulate acoustic environments with stunning accuracy. Effects options include powerful modulation, amp simulation, distortion and special effects, as well as effective dynamic and psychoacoustics processing. Performance is further enhanced through user-addressable high and low EQ and wave-adaptive Virtual Room reverbs.
Because it is one of the effects you will use all the time, the FX2000 provides 12 uniquely different reverb programs, so you always have the ideal reverb no matter what your live performance or studio calls for.
Logical grouping of parameters, along with the combination of encoders, buttons, LEDs and an easily readable LED display, make operating the FX2000 a breeze. You are free to edit up to 7 parameters per preset, and then save them for future use in the 100 provided memory locations. And the FX2000 features extensive MIDI capability, so you can integrate it into your MIDI setup – and even save your data via SysEx to protect all those incredible presets you’ll be customizing!
- 71 breathtaking new algorithms—true RSM (Real Sound Modeling) stereo and 3D effects
- Wave-adaptive virtual Room reverb algorithms for natural reverb and delay
- Awesome modulation, dynamic, psychoacoustic and EQ algorithms
- Authentic amp simulation, distortion and special effects
- 11 effect combinations with selectable serial / parallel configuration
- Up to 7 adjustable parameters plus 2-band EQ per effect
- 24-bit A/D and D/A converters with 64/128-times oversampling
- True stereo processing for realistic channel separation in stereo image
- 100 factory presets plus 100 user memory locations
- Extensive MIDI implementation
- Accurate LED level meters for perfect level setting and optimum performance
- Servo-balanced XLR and ¼'' TRS inputs and outputs