Zoom PodTrak P4
The Zoom PodTrak P4 is the ultimate recorder for podcasting. Being compact in size, affordable and loaded with features the PodTrak P4 will make capturing professional-quality audio a breeze during your next podcast.
High-Quality Mic Inputs
The Zoom PodTrak P4’s microphone inputs feature Zoom’s professional quality preamps that will provide up to 70dB of gain and be used with even the most demanding of microphone choice.
Headphones for Everyone
Everyone involved with be able to hear. The Zoom PodTrak P4 features 4 independent headphone outputs that each feature dedicated volume controls.
You and your guests are not always together. That’s why the Zoom PodTrak P4 makes it easy to incorporate remote interviews. Just connect your phone to the P4 with a TRRS cable. Or connect your computer via USB, using your favourite conferencing software. With the P4’s built-in mix-minus feature, distracting echo and feedback will automatically be eliminated. You can also use the optional Zoom BTA-2 Bluetooth Receiver to connect your phone to record remote guests wirelessly. (BTA-2 available separately)
Produce Like a Pro
The Zoom PodTrak P4 features customizable sound pads so you can instantly trigger any trigger music, stings, ads, jingles and even pre-recorded interviews. Choose from 11 pre-recorded sounds or load in your own.
Go Where the Story Takes You
The Zoom PodTrak P4 operates up to 4 hours on 2 AA batteries, or you can also use a USB battery for extended recording time.
The P4 is also a 2-input, 2-output audio interface, allowing you to record directly to your computer, Android or iOS device. Additionally, you can even stream your podcast. (Apple Lightning to USB camera adapter required)
- Four mic inputs with XLR connectors
- Four headphone outputs with individual volume control
- Gain control knobs and mute buttons for each input
- Phantom power for all XLR inputs
- Automatically prevent feedback from call audio using the Mix-Minus function
- Easily connect your phone using the TRRS connection
- Trigger sound effects using four assignable Sound Pads with 11presetsounds
- All input sources can be recorded on separate tracks
- 16-bit /44.1kHz audio WAV
- Records directly to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards up to512 GB
- 2-input, 2-output USB audio interface
- Class-compliant mode for iOS compatibility
- Up to four hours of use with just two AA batteries or a USB power supply