Yamaha MGP32X Mixer
The MGP32X features Class-A "D-PRE" head amps, with inverted Darlington circuitry, and "X-Pressive" EQs that capture the ultimate in analogue authenticity and reproduce the unique frequency characteristics of sought-after classic EQ modules. These give the mixer an impressively warm sound.
The mixer also features a 31-band graphic equaliser with selectable 9 flex-band or 14 fixed band options. A 3-band master compressor is assigned to the stereo bus, for unprecedented and intricate levels of audio control.
There are two USB ports for high-quality digital recording and playback and smart integration with iPod and iPhone. This allows in-depth editing of effects, EQ and Hybrid channel options via editor apps.
The MGP32X provides three essential features for both installed and live sound applications: Priority Ducker, Leveler and Stereo Image. There are also dual digital effects processors with editable parameters.
- 24 microphone inputs
- Discrete Class-A 'D-PRE' head amps
- Musical 'X-Pressive' EQ
- Professional 1-knob compressors
- Dual digital effects processors: REV-X and SPX
- Stereo hybrid channels DSP effects (Leveler, Stereo Imager, Priority Ducker)
- Digital connectivity for iPod/iPhone
- USB Device record/playback (16-bit WAV, MP3)
- 31-band GEQ (9 flex-band / 14 fixed-band)
- Master 3-band compressor assigned to stereo bus
- Free MGP Editor